• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo 2018

Major props to AJ, @SoloNSX.

Oh yes, all credit goes to AJ for the photos. AJ took some great shots of an event that we all want to attend, but couldn't.
I'm thankful he made his gallery public so we can all see them. :)

If anyone else has galleries, please share. Not all of us are on fb or visit regularly. Thanks.

Just a note to thank all who signed my get well card it's another reason why it's the best club on the planet
Ron Witt

awesome shots! thanks for the links.

Thanks for the great pics

Loved the bridge shots

Did anyone from Acura have any interesting announcements/news regarding the NSX program?

Thank you to the NSXPO 2018 Committee for putting together a great event!

You guys/gals took us to some super locations and on some great drives, with atmosphere and scenery to envy.

Great to see everybody and meet even more NSX enthusiasts.

Hope everyone had a safe and sound trip home.

Until next year!

TYR and his wife putting in work both days. I think she was doing the hard part of sorting through all the photos of the cars by car number.

There were a few things mentioned in a Q&A with Chad and one of the Robinson brothers during the banquet at Thunderhill on Thursday. I wish I could remember everything that was said. I only remember the Porsche message to Honda.

Back