• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo 2018

Wow, way to step up Tim! The NSX community is very thankful for vendors like yourself. Thank you.

Wow, way to step up Tim! The NSX community is very thankful for vendors like yourself. Thank you.

+1 on that!!

We got denied last year:frown:......But we have a number of loyal customers allowing us to get up again.:smile:

Yes you do and thanks again for donating this item for the raffle and to all the sponsors/vendors that have donated to NSXPO 2018 so far.:smile:

Is the wait list available to see? I understand we will get an email that requires a quick response to accept and pay for registration. This waiting is worst than going to the dentist with a toothache.

Xtime,
i already gave up the second I saw “SOLD OUT” the night I was going to register. I live in Sacramento and it’s literally in my back yard. I’ve been working hard to show off my secret 1 off project at this event and I can’t even be there to do it anymore. Really sad and heart breaking news since I’ve been waiting for this event since the announcement of the location. But good luck to you and the waiting list. I hope everyone has fun. Hopefully I can make it to the next one in California or until my kids grow older.

Xtime,
i already gave up the second I saw “SOLD OUT” the night I was going to register. I live in Sacramento and it’s literally in my back yard. I’ve been working hard to show off my secret 1 off project at this event and I can’t even be there to do it anymore. Really sad and heart breaking news since I’ve been waiting for this event since the announcement of the location. But good luck to you and the waiting list. I hope everyone has fun. Hopefully I can make it to the next one in California or until my kids grow older.

Come down to a local bay area meet, i'm curious to know what secret project you have...:biggrin:

Is the wait list available to see? I understand we will get an email that requires a quick response to accept and pay for registration. This waiting is worst than going to the dentist with a toothache.

The wait list is not available to view. Emails for people on the wait list should be going out soon.

is wait list still available? I try to check out and got error.

Hyatt airport is just across street from my work!

You can still get on the wait list. If having problems send an email to [email protected].

I'm in Michigan and will be driving out and back to NSXPO with hopefully a few stops to sightsee. Anyone from the midwest or east coast interested in driving together, out or back, all or part of the way?

Bob

As of 4:00 PM PST today, the social hotel (Hyatt Regency SF Airport) has group rate rooms available for $169.00/night

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I don't know if I missed an email or something, but is there a tech inspection we need to get done before the track event? I was expecting to receive a form.

Hi guys,

I don't know if I missed an email or something, but is there a tech inspection we need to get done before the track event? I was expecting to receive a form.

You should receive it in the next couple of days.

I have two reservations for NSXPO 2018 Social Event. My work schedule changed and guess what takes priority, work or fun? You guessed, give up NSXPO. I can't get a refund from NSXCA so I'm willing to take an offer. Two reservations cost me $800. Make me an offer.
Brad Brummett
208-631-1425
[email protected]

This is my first NSXPO.
I paied for the social event only.
Whsts next?
Do they send me a ticket to participate or will i just check in at the event?

Sent from Samsung Note8

Hey everyone AT NSXPO 2018 - I couldn't make it out there (dammit) but my peeps at CommonFibers.com did, and brought along our new carbon fiber front splitter! Stop by and see them in their booth and get yours on order.

See it here: NSXX Front Lip Spoiler

Get yours today!

Can you make it in Delrin since it's something that is easily damaged from parking and potholes?

Can you make it in Delrin since it's something that is easily damaged from parking and potholes?

1) Carbon fiber first, we'll see about other options later.
2) We all love running our cars low for looks, but that has a cost in usability at times. Want the best of both worlds? Buy the iLift kit from Science of Speed and one of our spoilers!

Easy!

so where is all the coverage?

Hey everyone AT NSXPO 2018 - I couldn't make it out there (dammit) but my peeps at CommonFibers.com did, and brought along our new carbon fiber front splitter! Stop by and see them in their booth and get yours on order.

See it here: NSXX Front Lip Spoiler

Get yours today!

I saw the front splitter. Very cool.
And, yes, we missed having you there, Ed.

so where is all the coverage?

On social media. And everybody is probably still recovering from the event. You know how it is docjohn.
And as above, we missed having you there, docjohn.

Back