• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo - Oct Info

If those are what the girls at Expo are gonna be like I think I'll bring one of my own from Canada - obviously beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!

Will some people be coming back the same day?

Dude, with approx 8 hrs in each direction and a three day event (not including the extra track stuff) the only way to come back the same day would be to drive a certain Delorian I saw in the movies:wink: :biggrin:

Whats the one in buffalo?

Its a rendezvous BBQ where Ontario Drivers will meet up with NY driver and drive down in Convoy to Ohio the next day.

NSXpo is a little bigger than a BBQ - its a barn burner!

Mid Ohio is only 5 hrs..........where is this place? We're not gonna crawl there are we??:rolleyes:

Mid Ohio is only 5 hrs..........where is this place? We're not gonna crawl there are we??:rolleyes:

NSXPO is being held a couple of hours from the track. So we go to NSXPO for a few days and then there's a 2 day track event for those who want to participated afterwards.

NSXPO schedule this year calls for Fri/Sat/Sun of NSXPO and then Mon/Tue for the track.

Every NSXCC who wants to go to this spectacular event, and is not yet an NSXCA member, should hurry up and sign up for NSXCA too! How many of our Southern friends can lay claim to being active members of TWO national NSX groups?

Thanks......So, do we have to join both to go?

Thanks......So, do we have to join both to go?

Right now, yes.

But NSXCA gives you a great little quarterly newsletter and NSXPO for your $40.

Thanks Stu........please send me the link for the membership.

So, am I a member of NSXCA? Never rec'd anything "formal" so not sure what I joined. Is there an advantage of joining both regarding the show - I don't need more forums, magazines, etc.. Thanks.

You're a member of NSXCC Shawna. Stu let me know, when he faxes me your membership info, I'll send you something more formal. Did you get a shirt?

As far as NSXPO goes, it's a NSXCA event, so you have to join, or pay $40 more for registration to pay for your membership. It only comes our way every few years though, it's out west next year.

Thanks Sean...........I've joined and Stu - where ya been, send Sean the info on me, but clack out the private 'sex' stuff - that's on a need to know basis! Yes, got the shirt and put it with all my Harely shirts I never wear :smile:

NSXPO is being held a couple of hours from the track. So we go to NSXPO for a few days and then there's a 2 day track event for those who want to participated afterwards.
The social activities over the weekend will be based in Columbus, but it's only about 55 miles from the track. We'll have hotels available in both locations.

Post Says:

A Pre-NSXPO tent party will be held Oct. 3rd from 4 pm till 8 pm at Ray Laks Acura 7460 Transit Road(Route78) Williamsville NY. They will be serving chicken wings and beef on weck. The front parking lot will be for NSX parking only A block of rooms will be reserved at $89.00 at The Garden Place Hotel using Ray Laks Acura name. The hotel is located 1 mile South of the tent party. They promised to have a area coned off for NSX parking only. Make your reservations asap as it is a very popular place. The phone # is 716-635-9000 or 1-800-Garden-1 You can check out their web site at www.salvatores.net. The hotel is located at exit 49 on Interstate 90. All you Canadians that have to drive through Buffalo are more than welcome to join us for the party and caravan the next day. I need a list for tee shirts. The cut off date will be Sept. 10 2007

I've booked a room!:smile:

Thanks Peter......I guess I'm now a member of both:biggrin:

So, am I a member of NSXCA? Never rec'd anything "formal" so not sure what I joined.
Yes, we received your Paypal payment the morning you posted this. I sent a confirmation e-mail later that day, which included your member number. As I mentioned there, allow up to 4-6 weeks to receive your membership package; Larry B mails batches of these out on a monthly basis, which accounts for most of that delay, for those who join right after the most recent monthly batch went out. When we begin registration for NSXPO 2007, your membership will be recognized on the registration website.

Count me in, I will be there, along with my newly acquired 02.
Awesome - what a great way to begin your ownership experience!

Back