• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NYC primers

I was driving all weekend through various spots but not in brooklyn, mostly manhattan and long island. My top was also down all weekend. By the way saw a 02-05 silver nsx on merrick rd today in long island seaford section and when I asked if he was on prime he looked at me like I had 2 heads. I gave him site info as well as info for river run so we will see if he shows up.

Guys,

Since it always takes us a long time to organize our meet, let's starting figuring out how to meet for the coming weekend's river run. NYC have to represent haha. What time and place for us to meet? What route will we be taking? I think there was talk of the LI Xs meet up with the BK/QN Xs before we head over to somewhere else.

Let's start now because it probably will take us the whole week to organize.

Guys,

Since it always takes us a long time to organize our meet, let's starting figuring out how to meet for the coming weekend's river run. NYC have to represent haha. What time and place for us to meet? What route will we be taking? I think there was talk of the LI Xs meet up with the BK/QN Xs before we head over to somewhere else.

Well stated Bernard! I agree, we need to plan the time, the route, and the various pickup/join in locations enroute. We may need an secretary/admin to organize our group going down. haha

Seriously, if that is necessary, I have probably more free time than most and would be avail to poll out each driver by PM and get something finalized. Just a suggestion unless someone else would be willing? I'm good either way. We may just be on to something! :biggrin:
Rich

Guys,

Will you guys take the GW across the river?

Regards,
LarryB

Bailey,

that sound good except like you said about the delay. Who knows when that will be resolve. The good thing is we still have time. I think Rich has a good idea for arranging the meet and pickup location.

Anything going on this coming weekend?

Bailey,

that sound good except like you said about the delay. Who knows when that will be resolve. The good thing is we still have time. I think Rich has a good idea for arranging the meet and pickup location.

I am thinking about going to the bear mountain event tommorow and the weekend is open as well so lets get it going the summer is short here

I am thinking about going to the bear mountain event tommorow and the weekend is open as well so lets get it going the summer is short here

I'll save some spaces for us on the grass so we can park together. They won't let me hang outside the gate anymore. :frown:

Bailey,

Anyone for Dim Sum Sunday morn? Same place as last time? :biggrin:

in sunny florida for the weekend, see you at river run next week for sure

NYC/NNJ Caravan to River Run Update:

Here's who I got so far:
Simon, Bailey, Mike, Bernard, Chris to meet at Whitestone or Throgs Neck, will know time & location later.

Roger from Brooklyn cannot go, Will(Brooklyn) can go. and tfx121 from LI is deciding.

Steve from NJ cannot. Haven't heard from Brian (Rockland) yet?

Rich :smile:

Rich,

LI people can also meet up with us at whitestone or throgs neck. I will be heading out from brooklyn myself to meet up with the guys. So Will and I can head out together if its ok with him.

Simon,
Nice new avatar. :smile: Please post Larry and Carla's reaction when you hear from them. Anything on for Sat./Sun. morning with the cars?
Bailey,
Where u been? Let's Dim Sum this weekend. :confused:
Rich

LOL...that picture is from the Watkin's Glen dinner.

Rich,
We should do something this week. How about an early drive on Saturday and then have dim sum? Or have dim sum and then a little drive in queens.

Simon

Put me down. Bear Mt. was rained out last night and I'm getting antsy again to drive. :smile:

when and where in Queens this weekend? I want to see if I can catch up with you guys.

Dynamic, you still interested in my GTS?

i'll try to make it out this weekend if you guys are meeting up on a sunday.

I bumped into the guy with the white nsx in flushing again tonight and asked if he would like to come to a meet but he said he had plans and also mentioned he sold it and it will be gone soon. Anyway I am having some work done to my car but will swing by with the DD if you guys are meeting

I bumped into the guy with the white nsx in flushing again tonight and asked if he would like to come to a meet but he said he had plans and also mentioned he sold it and it will be gone soon. Anyway I am having some work done to my car but will swing by with the DD if you guys are meeting

Yes, please come out. Missed you @ River Run. The 4door NSX is a fun DD too!

I'll make sure my hologram is there:tongue:

Back