• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NYC primers

I would like to try to make it, esp if its at east manor in elmhurst.

so is there any updates on meeting place and time for tomorrow?

Any primers that want to go to Red Bank this morning to see all the F-cars, please chime in. We can meet at the Marriott across the bridge again. Probably 11-11:15. :smile:

Hey NYC Guys:
Had a great time Sunday driving down to Redbank from Montvale, NJ. for the 2nd annual Raduno D'Eleganza Ferrari meet. Once I was sure no one from our area was available to go, I decided to run up to Montvale with my wife and dog in our BMW to see the start of the run. I was not disappointed. F-Cars everywhere and Oh...the sounds! Deafening! Once I was sure we could go with them, we took the ride down the GSP to Red Bank. What a great day. Wish I had the NSX with me. When I realized that I could have taken the car, I decided to do it again next year with the NSX. You can view my pics on the Off Topic thread. I want to thank Bailey for letting me know about this event and wish all of you guys could have come along. Best part = No Rain!
Rich :smile:

Any of you NYC primers up for a short drive locally and maybe brunch this weekend?
Please post-up if you would like to bring the car out for a cruise Looking for ideas? meal? :smile:

Any of you NYC primers up for a short drive locally and maybe brunch this weekend?
Please post-up if you would like to bring the car out for a cruise Looking for ideas? meal? :smile:

If "weekend" means Sunday and the weather holds up, I'd be interested in both cruise and meal. Perhaps a few drinks as well, just got a fresh box of Cohiba's that I'm dying to light up with a nice single malt scotch :biggrin:

I am interested but I am going to upstate sat night...won't be back until after 1 on Sunday.

If "weekend" means Sunday and the weather holds up, I'd be interested in both cruise and meal. Perhaps a few drinks as well, just got a fresh box of Cohiba's that I'm dying to light up with a nice single malt scotch :biggrin:

Hey Steve,

"Cigars & Cars ............... you got my attention!" PM me where you were thinking?

I know a couple of stogie joints that open @ 1pm Sunday (weather permitting).

A nice drive, a NY strip, some Oban, a Cohiba and the Football game in HD!
"God Bless this Country!"

Rich

attn anyone with a nsx

is it possible for me to get a ride ? i would love to join u guys at the next nsx meet.

thx

I have given rides before but not to Everone :biggrin:

I am just kidding but I hope you get that ride from someone.... The first time I was in a Nsx was when I went shopping for one it was also the first time I drove one so maybe you can find one for sale and not only get a ride but a drive

Sunday looks like rain, how about Saturday?

Sorry Steve, my wife reminded me that we are attending the NYC marathon on Sunday. I forgot. Can you do something on Saturday? I just noticed Aaron is good for Sat. too. Another Sunday would be fine as well for smoke/drink therapy.

Sunday looks like rain, how about Saturday?
I'm down for Saturday. How about a cruise nearer to you?
You always have to travel so far for the rest of us. We can hit I-80 from Marriott and meet up. If that sounds good for the others?

Sorry Steve, my wife reminded me that we are attending the NYC marathon on Sunday. I forgot. Can you do something on Saturday? I just noticed Aaron is good for Sat. too. Another Sunday would be fine as well for smoke/drink therapy.

Rich,

No problem. Unfortunately can't do Saturday although the weather looks great! Have fun guys wish I could be there...

Unfortunately can't do it. Will be in Hawaii next 2 weeks on my honeymoon. :D

Ah it is a rough life. :tongue: Try to have some fun, I know it will be hard.

I'm down for Saturday. How about a cruise nearer to you?
You always have to travel so far for the rest of us. We can hit I-80 from Marriott and meet up. If that sounds good for the others?

I am down for today, 30% rain...I will give u a call. I am free until 2pm.

Looks like the days did a flip flop. Nothing but rain and drizzle here. How is Sunday looking?

I am free Sunday afternoon for a drive. Can't make the morning if that's the plan.

Aaron, Andrea spoke to Annie and we will probably meet tomorrow afternoon...I will make that my drive. :)

Last edited:
Anyone up for a drive on Sunday morning? Bear Mountain?

Tytus

Back