• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Oct. 22nd or 23rd Drive and Meet

Please ignore this, it relates to today, not next week, I'll be hot lapping WGI next week, so if you come to my place there wont be much to do!

Attachments

• Sherman Map.GIF
    Sherman Map.GIF
    33 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
All right guys, it looks like high probability of rain saturday afternoon, and continuing on through for the next couple of days.

Let's officially move the actual drive to the following weekend (Sat Oct 29th) so more people can attend, and we can have the get-together at Stu's place instead for anyone who wants to talk cars.

Sounds good re - Saturday (I'm able to go Sunday)

I will be in Watkins Glen for the 29-30th at a driver development two days.

If anyone is interested... :biggrin:

I dunno about final decision on date. Maybe we can put out a vote for either Oct 29th or Nov 5th and see what people want to do.

You planning on being up in this area either of those weekends Mitch?

Arshad said:
I dunno about final decision on date. Maybe we can put out a vote for either Oct 29th or Nov 5th and see what people want to do.

You planning on being up in this area either of those weekends Mitch?

I work on October 29th I think, so that date is out for me most likely.

All right guys, it looks like Oct 29th is a go. I had proposed a joint run with the Ferrari guys on the 29th, and it looks like they're taking us up on the offer. We can always do another run the following weekend for anyone who misses this one. Can I get a show of hands for who is in for Saturday Oct 29th?

Tentative list (please let me know if you're in or not):

Arshad
NSX2NV
coiler
swbatte
Bram
SPA_S2000
Lithiumus
Red_Dragon
TheDevil

Tumbler?
Rui?
Daria?
Lionel?
Pok8Rok8?

Looks like there will be 7-8 Ferrari's as well. I'm not sure if the 430 is still coming if Stuart won't be able to make it next weekend. (Was that the guy across the street?)

Last edited:
Arshad said:
Looks like there will be 7-8 Ferrari's as well. I'm not sure if the 430 is still coming if Stuart won't be able to make it next weekend. (Was that the guy across the street?)

I will make sure Nika, Mike, Randy and Richard (who you will see today) know that they are invited.

Sorry I will be at the Glen, driving fast without the worry of cops while you guys have all the fun! :wink:

THEDEVIL said:
im in "THEDEVIL"
Who the Devil are you? Are you coming today? :biggrin:

Darn, I'm not going to be able to make it this morning Stu. My son looks like he's come down with the chicken pox overnight and I need to get him into a doctor to have it looked at. He's already had his vaccination, so I'm not sure if it's that or something else. Yeah definitely let the others know about next weekend. I'll post up details as they're finalized. I've got a preliminary route planned out, and I'll try and do a dry run sometime this week to make sure it's all good.

Arshad said:
Darn, I'm not going to be able to make it this morning Stu. My son looks like he's come down with the chicken pox overnight and I need to get him into a doctor to have it looked at. He's already had his vaccination, so I'm not sure if it's that or something else. Yeah definitely let the others know about next weekend. I'll post up details as they're finalized. I've got a preliminary route planned out, and I'll try and do a dry run sometime this week to make sure it's all good.

I hope your little guy is OK.
Sorry we got rained out today.

I'm going to start a new thread - NSX last minute club.

I will make a mailing list to do some quick after work drives, or get togethers on short notice while the weather is still OK, we have a few more weeks to enjoy before its all over, we should try to make the best of it!

Stu: Sorry about yesterday -- how'd the get-together at your place go? Did you mention the drive to nika and the others? It turns out my son has a strain of roseola -- thank god it's not chicken pox!

The drive is still on for next Saturday. I'm going to do a dry run and map out the route early this week and will post up details as soon as I've got it figured out.

For those going on the drive, if you'd like to share your cell phone number with others on the drive, then please PM it to me. This is for anyone who gets lost/late stragglers/in-drive contact between cars, etc. I'm going to put together a route map, and will include the phone numbers on there for you to print out. The route map will ONLY be given out to those going on the drive, so you don't have to worry about random people having your number or route details.

Back