• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM JDM NSX-R Parts and OEM Honda parts New @ A.S. Motorsport

hi Adnan
i sent you an email earlier and then found this thread i am interested in these too.
part number for the brakes that i asked about was 4501X-SLO-J01
Price for JDM NSX Type R cluster. The one with the carbon fiber and red and green shift lights. PM please.
Can I get a price on the NSX-R pedal set?

NSX-R_Pedal_Set.jpg

looking forward to your reply
Cam

hi Adnan
i sent you an email earlier and then found this thread i am interested in these too.
Price for JDM NSX Type R cluster. The one with the carbon fiber and red and green shift lights. PM please.

Cam

Hope your sitting down when you get the price of the NSX-R cluster! It's also not real carbon fibre, just a printed plastic.

hi Adnan

Cam
You've got e-mail, well multiple as we have already mailed back and forth :biggrin:

Pictures and pricing on this please?
I don not have any real life pictures, although the diagrams do suggest the NSX-R-GT have a different style of Recaro seat with multiple sperate cushions. The cloths are still available from Honda at a huge $1375 USD ex shipping per side!

sw01b400.2a.png

And yes i checked other NSX-R-GT specific parts they aren't available.
sw01b460.1.png
sw01b461.1.png
sw01b421.0c.png
sw01b521.0a.png

Last edited:
Adnan,
Are the front and rear emblems on the NSX-R the same size? I would rather put an emblem on my OEM center instead of buying the whole thing.

NSX-R pedal set price, Please :smile:

Thanks
Mike

I don not have any real life pictures, although the diagrams do suggest the NSX-R-GT have a different style of Recaro seat with multiple sperate cushions. The cloths are still available from Honda at a huge $1375 USD ex shipping per side!

sw01b400.2a.png

Price for NSX-R seat covers.

Thanks,

Chris

Adnan,

I'd like to thank you for sourcing my parts and the prompt shipping to my door.

Kind of hard to believe that given we have a local dealer and I rang them and gave them the part number and it was 3 days before they rang me back to say they can't get it! In the meantime I emailed you and you had it in the post shipped to my door faster and cheaper than I could have purchased it direct from Japan myself!

Thanks Adnan!

sw01b400.2a.png

Hi,

This is just the standard facelift NSX-R seat. GT car uses the exact same seat but only one color combination. The separate parts are just the cushions, separate back support and covers.

The difference in this and NA1 NSX-R seat is, you could not buy the cushions or covers separate from the seat on NA1 NSX-R [that I'm aware off] and the seat is a suede/Alcantara. I would have though that owners of NA1 NSX-R in Japan, could take advantage of the refresh plan and when needed have seat covers/cushions replaced when needed.

Back