• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM JDM NSX-R Parts and OEM Honda parts New @ A.S. Motorsport

what mugen parts do you have?:smile:

What Mugen parts are still for sale btw , I thought mugen didn't make anymore parts for nsx .

Pm me a price for the intake please

How about a type R rear spoiler and a set of Type R wheels?

price of OEM NAVpod shipped to 19026

Someone more than me that gets a little "annoyed" on the fact that we don't get the prices here for peoples requests insted of answering on PMs?

I think it is bad PR! I mean, if I see the answer to someones question I may think - that's a pretty good price, I want "one" of "that" too.......

Someone more than me that gets a little "annoyed" on the fact that we don't get the prices here for peoples requests insted of answering on PMs?

I think it is bad PR! I mean, if I see the answer to someones question I may think - that's a pretty good price, I want "one" of "that" too.......
Well the yen is just to unstable to give out those kinds of fixed pricing on parts with out marking up to compensate.
We are working on a update for the web site in which the price list will adjusted for currency exchanges then we can start posting pricing.

Back