• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Announcement for NSXPO 2014!

once in a lifetime opportunity.
Are you sure you couldn't be convinced?

Too funny… spent all afternoon thinking about NSXPO, and I just saw your post Jim!
I would like to be there, for the opportunity and to finally meet some NSXers. I don't think I will drive down, but will fly.

Once sign-up is open I'll book my flights.

Last edited:
Hey Bram............you forget ME already.............it's "Shawna" and hasn't been that long that you were at an NSXCC event at my house..........Oh-Oh, wouldn't be bragging about the Canadian Embassy from 07 too much as a bit of alcohol went a long way or should I say a lot of alcohol went away and glad I missed most of the party............see you there I am sure.

ShawnA

When I saw him saw Shawn I was like um... I didnt say anything about it LOL then I remembered Gecko 's name was Shawna

spelled the best way I think not shauna LOL

I forgot they send a second email with whats going on so sorry to cause anything guys

Too funny… spent all afternoon thinking about NSXPO, and I just saw your post Jim!
I would like to be there, for the opportunity and to finally meet some NSXers. I don't think I will drive down, but will fly.

Once sign-up is open I'll book my flights.

I'm hoping a few of us will end up making the trek.
You can ride with me for some of the events if you like.

Hey Shawn.............thanks again for sourcing the trunk lock even though I found a new one, appreciate you looking and know where to call when or if I need some used parts.
ShawnA........LOL

Yinzer you better go there is a list of people I wanna meet before I die and your one of them.

As long as Justin Bieber and Johnny Depp aren't also on that list, I'm down with that. First round with you, Steveny, Blackhorse06, and a few others is definitely on me.

with as many posts as I have I think I should meet everyone. even the people I am scared of like pbassjo LOL he hates me for some reason :frown:

if Kate Upton attended they would need to hold me down till she exits the building LOL

Hey source 1 .... Can you divulge the location of the city the social portion will be in? I think the mass assumption in Columbus. I LOVE the Easton area. I had family there and in Westerville at one point. I am just trying to lock down plans with local Ohioans depending on what city is involved.

-Alec

no comment at this time LOL

Brian is being mean to us but this happens every single year we all beg and scream for details LOL

In that case...... I wish there was a pouty face with arms crossed thing to put on here! HAHA

-Alec

pouty-girl-pouting-teenage-teenage-standing-her-arms-crossed-looking-frustrated-stubborn-36532970.jpg

Hey source 1 .... Can you divulge the location of the city the social portion will be in? I think the mass assumption in Columbus. I LOVE the Easton area. I had family there and in Westerville at one point. I am just trying to lock down plans with local Ohioans depending on what city is involved.

-Alec

Alec, We do not have the Host hotel contracts back signed yet. As soon as we do I will announce the city and more details.

Awesome. I will actually be in Ohio this weekend for a wedding Friday night and my wife's baby shower Saturday. I wish your shop was more along the way. Then I could justify a detour to the wife.

-Alec

Back