• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Official Group Buy : S2CarbonWorks NSX GT Aluminum Coolant Reservoir Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I speculate what might happen 10 years from now when you need to contact STMPO about a warranty claim should something happen to one of their tanks, who's to say they will or won't be around to guarantee it at that time..

Just asking, but how does STMPO warranty something when Ross now refuses to even speak with us? I love Ross, but his hot headed attitude towards the NSX crowd caused him to alienate himself and now we can't even purchase his awesome goods. How the hell are you going to get a warranty on something you can't buy?

Some folks choose to do things the easy way, others the hard way.

This design (regardless of material thickness) is the same as the tanks that cracked... the weld will fail not the material... it is for sale though and the others are not.

The pdf included explains why there is a life time guarantee that is currently being speculated on... In my opinion - It also outlines what "the hard way" would be

Attachments

• STMPO Race Products.coolant tank engineering.pdf
    40.3 KB · Views: 93
Do you have a Black wrinkle finish powder coat with a Skunk2 cap emblem on top available? If so I would like to order one.Thanks

After 4,000 miles of hard use, my tank is still running strong.

I have just a few more tanks left before we're sold out!!

Installed mine yesterday and it looks great. What a difference with the white OEM tank gone. The black wrinkle paint makes it look OEM. IMO

IMG_0926.jpgIMG_0925.jpgIMG_0924.jpg

91 NSX Red/Black
09 VW Jetta TDI White

I paid a visit to SCW performance last evening. All I can say is WOW. They are more organized and professional than any shop I have ever been to. I can not comment on the longevity of the product as I have not used mine yet, but the build quality and attention to detail is unsurpassed. I have yet to put my hands on a custom built piece that impresses me this much. Here are some pics I took of mine.

I paid a visit to SCW performance last evening. All I can say is WOW. They are more organized and professional than any shop I have ever been to. I can not comment on the longevity of the product as I have not used mine yet, but the build quality and attention to detail is unsurpassed. I have yet to put my hands on a custom built piece that impresses me this much. Here are some pics I took of mine.

Thanks for sharing your pics. Please take some more once you get the items installed.

as far as the quality of our tank compared to others, ours is second to none. Thickest material, internal bracing, best welds that I've seen on anyone's tanks...you definitely get what you pay for.

Ready to ship! Highest quality, best looking tank currently available for the NSX...And HAND-MADE in the USA...Not China.

Thank you guys for the support and your orders!

Rest assured we have produced the highest quality welded aluminum tank you can buy for the NSX. Far superior to the other brands out there...what you can't see from the outside is what we do on the inside of our tanks that really set it apart from the rest.

Last edited:
Just installed SCW performance Aluminum Coolant Reservoir Tank and GT Manifold cover on 2002. Perfect fit!!
nsx 1.jpgNSX 2.jpgNSX 3.jpgNSX 4.jpgNSX 5.jpg

Last edited:
Only 1 tank left! Then we are sold out.

Thanks caroline-nsx for the great pics! Now go get it installed and post some more with a real camera :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back