• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official group buy: Tommy Kaira gurney flap for R spoiler replicas

Thanks to Pchpleno, I received my gurney flap yestrday. Thank you for your help. I Dave screws you over for the shipping cost get back to me I will give you have of the cost, not your fault for Dave's screw up! Frank

Dave is very sick again so you guys need to cut him some slack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The time he has missed from work alone is costing him major $$$$. His priorities should be get well FIRST, then get back to work and then finish getting you guys your parts. What most of you guys don't know is how much time he has put in doing all these GB's, working till the wee hours of the night to make them happen. So guys just be patient.

Hope Dave is on the mend!

If you're speaking to him please let him know the UK delivery arrived, albeit with a nasty duty to pay :mad:

And as for those jumping up and down and pointing fingers ... Where's the photos for all these installs ... Maybe it wasn't that urgent to take delivery ...

Hope Dave is on the mend!

If you're speaking to him please let him know the UK delivery arrived, albeit with a nasty duty to pay :mad:

And as for those jumping up and down and pointing fingers ... Where's the photos for all these installs ... Maybe it wasn't that urgent to take delivery ...
How much were your duties?

I should have more images of flap on NSX this week once car is out bodyshop.

I hope Dave is feeling better....being the post whore that he is; his absence from prime is troubling.Either he is too ill to be bothered or this whole Japanese vendor group buy has turned him into public enemy # 1 in the eyes of a few.... that would also be sad....

He's hasn't signed on in over 3 weeks

Hey guys, I just want to let you all know that Dave is very sick and he was at the hospital when I got a hold of him. Before he went into surgery, he just want me to let you all know that he would never screw anyone. Below is his message.

"I have limited internet use here, everything gets a firewall. I can't even get on Prime. I owe a couple of guys some money for having shipped some stuff back I sent to them wrongly. Please let them know I will pay them soon. And thank them for me. Senninha, blue bat mobile and a guy in Canada. They paid for shipping out of pocket I need to reimburse them. I will do so soon."

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Dave. Also, thanks to you and Dan for getting me my tracking number. I should have my part in the next few days.

there is a big difference between being "sick" and needing surgery......

How much were your duties?

I should have more images of flap on NSX this week once car is out bodyshop.

Hi, just shy of $180 ... I've had to let rims and other potential purchases pass me by because the duty kills the deal ...

Mine goes into the shop at the end of the month ...

Yea, most got through but that is what I feared, so bought outside GB. Those that only payed $450 really got a steal. You still payed less than me, so don't feel bad and close to japanese retail.

Here are some photos from the bodyshop's mockup of the TK gurney flap mounted on a brand new DF FRP NSX-R replica spoiler. My guy has done the sanding & prepping and said that he had to trim about 1/4" off the flap's width to make it fit.

I really like what I see of this flap so far- it's subtle, but you know it is there. Unique, but not outrageous.

Right now the car is in for some significant body upgrades including the flap & spoiler- I am thinking I might start a build thread.

EDIT: build thread started: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...-quot-Just-Another-Sebring-Silver-quot-Thread

Apologies for the poor picture quality.

b5b34cbc-8d39-459b-bee4-692e0c5a28df_zpsd4d1bbba.jpg

2ee18aa3-3b65-48b9-b748-15aa9263345e_zps5afb1483.jpg

Last edited:
Yea, most got through but that is what I feared, so bought outside GB. Those that only payed $450 really got a steal. You still payed less than me, so don't feel bad and close to japanese retail.

Its always a gamble, but the exclusivity will more than make up for it .... is yours on yet?

Hey guys, I just want to let you all know that Dave is very sick and he was at the hospital when I got a hold of him. Before he went into surgery, he just want me to let you all know that he would never screw anyone. Below is his message.

"I have limited internet use here, everything gets a firewall. I can't even get on Prime. I owe a couple of guys some money for having shipped some stuff back I sent to them wrongly. Please let them know I will pay them soon. And thank them for me. Senninha, blue bat mobile and a guy in Canada. They paid for shipping out of pocket I need to reimburse them. I will do so soon."

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Dave. Also, thanks to you and Dan for getting me my tracking number. I should have my part in the next few days.

Thanx for the message. Tell Dave to concentrate on getting treated and back to good health. Also tell him he owes me nothing, but if he's in the florida area late May early June he can buy me a Starbucks!

Regards, Paul

Its always a gamble, but the exclusivity will more than make up for it .... is yours on yet?
Car should have been ready friday, hadn't heard from body shop. I will go in today if they don't send me any images.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is another of mine installed. Had a car show this past weekend.

8yvagyvu.jpg
I'ma little distracted from flap....:biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

Better shots in sun light 2moro.

Here is another of mine installed. Had a car show this past weekend.

8yvagyvu.jpg

eru9e4a3.jpg

Is that Silverstone on a pre-facelift? Car lloks great, despite the distractions :wink:

- - - Updated - - -

The Guerney looks great, but those front fenders look perfect! One of my top NSX on Prime, very nicely put together ....

regards, Paul

Is that Silverstone on a pre-facelift? Car lloks great, despite the distractions :wink:

- - - Updated - - -

The Guerney looks great, but those front fenders look perfect! One of my top NSX on Prime, very nicely put together ....

regards, Paul
Thanks Paul.

Back