• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official group buy: Tommy Kaira gurney flap for R spoiler replicas

Gemballa-MIG-U1-Ferrari-Enzo-widescreen-09.jpg
Not quite understanding this part. It's a wing on top of a wing????? reminds me of a car I saw on the road that had a wing made out of 2x4, 2 levels, bolted on to the trunk.

"made out of 2x4"
Guess you feel that way about this Enzo?:rolleyes:

It's not that, I'm trying to get my head around it. It's like a wing on top of a wing that you just put on that's bigger than the stock wing. Might not be so bad if it was all one piece???? Kind a weird looking.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe someone could come up with another wing to go on top of that? This could go on. And on.

its not a wing on wing but a foil/flap on wing...it has function......but I would love to see some Photoshop skills of a member placing say 20 stacked together..:biggrin:

ahahahahh ^^^^^^^

Finally got gurney flap painted, having issues with wing but hope to get it resolved.

Interesting finish, I like this a lot ....

Postie finally delivered mine ... Hope all ok when I get back to unpack

Last edited:
Dave, whats the deal? The last pm i RECIVED from you was on 2/6/2014 stating that you sent my gurney flap to another member, by mistake. Not sure why this happened but mistakes happen. I pmed you 2 days ago, again for an update, and also stating that if I did not recieve my part by 2/14/2014 I want a refund. So now it is 2/15/2014 and I want a refund? PM me for my address I don't want me refund being sent to another member! Frank

I have frank's wing it was sent to me by mistake. I'm bringing to the post office today to ship it out to you frank! Sorry I couldn't do it during the week I live far from a post office. Wanna call me so we can confirm everything?

Bat, I think you got mine. David said that he sent it to you by mistake and already talked with you about sending it to me since Feb 6. Instead of sending back to Dave and have him send it to me, can you just ship it directly to me. I think that'll be the fastest way and will save us all the extra troubles. You can verify it with Dave if you're not sure or I can forward you his reply. Thanks.

Bat, I think you got mine. David said that he sent it to you by mistake and already talked with you about sending it to me since Feb 6. Instead of sending back to Dave and have him send it to me, can you just ship it directly to me. I think that'll be the fastest way and will save us all the extra troubles. You can verify it with Dave if you're not sure or I can forward you his reply. Thanks.

Where do you live?
I live 45 minutes from Blue Bat. Part of me thinks Dave intended that one to go to me, but who knows based on what you said.

So who else received two?

Wizard, I'm from WI. Dave said "Oy.... I just realized I sent your wing to blue batmobile by accident. He is sending it to you. I just spoke to him. I am sorry about the mistake. You should have it soon."

Last edited:
Dave... Calling Dave. Can someone for the sake of everyone involved pm, txt, call or send Dave a smoke signal to update everyone here.

And I'm not even involved in this thread.

Bat, please check your PM or contact Dave if you're not sure.

Chris is right. It shouldn't be this complicated. I would call him myself if I have his number to straight up this matter but I don't so I already sent him a PM regarding this issue. The last time he wrote to me was on 02-06-2014, 09:11. The message was already posted above (#220).

Last edited:
Back