• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official group buy: Tommy Kaira gurney flap for R spoiler replicas

Someone has to have his cell number. Anyone try to get ahold of him that way . This is getting very odd although Boston has been getting an arse whopping weather wise but you would think someone with that many posts would check in. Very strange.

Has anyone tried sending him an email?

Guys Dave is ok. I got a hold of him today. He was able to text so here is his update:

ydy5y9yh.jpg

Last edited:
Was just reading the lastest posts here and was going to post that Dave's ok but Jake beat me to it. I had texted him Wednesday because I had not seen him post here lately and was worried something had happened to him. He replied he was ok but had been very sick. He was very concerned that people would be mad at him but I let him know that like me, we all just wanted to make sure he was ok.

Last edited:
i was actually wondering for the past week where he'd been. i couldnt help but notice his absense on the forum.

Was just reading the lastest posts here and was going to post that Dave's ok but Jake beat me to it. I had texted him Wednesday because I had not seen him post here lately and was worried something had happened to him. He replied he was ok but had been very sick. He was very concerned that people would be mad at him but I let him know that like me, we all just wanted to make sure he was ok.

- - - Updated - - -

LMFAO

He bought a Hyundai Genesis Coupe so he's probably not interested in his NSX anymore

Another "PRIME" example of when people should be patient an understand that life goes on beyond a gb. This guy saved you guys alot of money, I payed more than double not wanting to wait for mine and going through a supplier. I'm disturbed at how quickly the wolves jump out and are ready to hammer/always go the ugly route. Most guys here providing opportunity to have these parts are good dudes. I suggest people do research and ask other primers questions before spending money. I commend the ones that were concerned.

Another "PRIME" example of when people should be patient an understand that life goes on beyond a gb. This guy saved you guys alot of money, I payed more than double not wanting to wait for mine and going through a supplier. I'm disturbed at how quickly the wolves jump out and are ready to hammer/always go the ugly route. Most guys here providing opportunity to have these parts are good dudes. I suggest people do research and ask other primers questions before spending money. I commend the ones that were concerned.

I don't think anyone in this thread is angry or particularly upset, maybe I'm mistaken but my interpretation is concern for Dave since it's not normally his type of behavior to not post every 10 minutes.

But I'm sure there is a concern for both product and human, but I wouldn't go as far as saying wolves.

I don't think anyone in this thread is angry or particularly upset, maybe I'm mistaken but my interpretation is concern for Dave since it's not normally his type of behavior to not post every 10 minutes.

But I'm sure there is a concern for both product and human, but I wouldn't go as far as saying wolves.

I can agree with that, wolves is a litle harsh but so many resort to paypal disputes and assume their being robbed instead being patient and not voicing insecurities. Most were concerned, I just get a little bothered when people out the gate are ready to go to paypal for answers.
He did a big thing getting this part for such a good deal.

I can agree with that, wolves is a litle harsh but so many resort to paypal disputes and assume their being robbed instead being patient and not voicing insecurities. Most were concerned, I just get a little bothered when people out the gate are ready to go to paypal for answers.

Haha very true, I've had someone do that but I do believe it was a misunderstanding since things worked out. But yeah we all can rest, I'm sure he'll be back to his regular self in no time.

OK..sorry. He actually bought a Genesis sedan.

Awesome car for a fraction of the cost of everything else in the same class it's in.

I've never met Dave personally but he seems like a stand up guy. Unfortunately I feel he would have reacted in a negative way if the shoe was on the other foot. If I had organized a GB for a $500 part, he paid and I disappeared a few days....... he would have posted my home address and a pic of my house on prime!:D

I feel he's a cool guy and I'm glad he's OK.

Last edited:
Hi Dave,

Any updates, has the weather eased off so shipping can commence, I'm at the bodyshop is 6 weeks ...

regards, Paul

Just talked to Dave he said that he is feeling better.... Some have been shipped and he will post tracking numbers soon. He also has some that he will shop out this weekend just to give you guys an update.

Just talked to Dave he said that he is feeling better.... Some have been shipped and he will post tracking numbers soon. He also has some that he will shop out this weekend just to give you guys an update.

What illness did dave have? Was it the flu something worse? Is it possible you can get a tracking number for some of our orders? Are you helping with the shipping?

One of Daves many threads was a question for 'us married guys' maybe he got himself a woman and has been lets say busy with other matters.
I dont think he needs the money from this GB for his personal use you guys are just gonna have to be patient he is dealing with Japan not some company down the road.

One of Daves many threads was a question for 'us married guys' maybe he got himself a woman and has been lets say busy with other matters.
I dont think he needs the money from this GB for his personal use you guys are just gonna have to be patient he is dealing with Japan not some company down the road.

That's cool dealing with anybody overseas. Just nice to get updates from vendors themselves.

Back