• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official group buy: Tommy Kaira gurney flap for R spoiler replicas

Frank I posted the schedule already. They will ship when they are all ready. If anyone wants theirs NOW and is willing to pay extra shipping directly to them I can have it arranged. Local shipping from me to you is about $30. Shipping direct from Japan is about $65 more than that. But I can have it shipped NOW if you need it.

5b7268a8-2896-418d-8c16-7353d74d7661.jpg

e0a6143a-c2af-4f30-b2a3-2dd9a1076e38.jpg

B@t™ :D

Guys it looks like the they will ship Friday or Monday. From Japan, to me. Then from me to you. Some will go direct from Japan to some of the guys outside the US. Please keep in mind that none of you have paid for the shipping for this last part (me to you), as I said that would be extra. Looks like most should be around $30.

once you get the shipping price let me know and ill pp you.

super excited!

Guys it looks like the they will ship Friday or Monday. From Japan, to me. Then from me to you. Some will go direct from Japan to some of the guys outside the US. Please keep in mind that none of you have paid for the shipping for this last part (me to you), as I said that would be extra. Looks like most should be around $30.

Looks like they are shipping out to me tomorrow.

pchpleno if you see this please check your PM

B@t, look forward to the installed photos ....

Dave, you have PM

regards, Paul

I think something is wrong with my PM. Paul I have nothing from you can you send again. PayPal for shipping is the same you guys used to pay for the wing. But they are all slightly different. All domestics should be $20-30 and international $50-60. I will PM exact amounts to everyone once I have received all of them, but if you don't care about the under $10 difference and want to PayPal now you can. I'm just hoping all arrive safe and sound first.

I received some of them but not all. I will start shipping them out in the order that people placed their orders next week. Hopefully all of them will be here by the end of next week.

Guys I will contact you one by one once I have a shipping cost to your address (both in the U.S. and outside). I want to make sure I get it right I don't want to guess and overcharge anyone. I will start shipping what I have this week, and as more arrive I will continue to send them out. Thanks.

I received some of them but not all. I will start shipping them out in the order that people placed their orders next week. Hopefully all of them will be here by the end of next week.

have you received all of them yet? 11/29/13 you said you were hoping they would arrive by end of next week.

have you received all of them yet? 11/29/13 you said you were hoping they would arrive by end of next week.

Hey guys I have them all. I have literally had to make boxes as I didn't find anything appropriate. A few were shipped already and I have someone packing the rest up one by one (I am traveling for the next 7 days). Very tedious process, I just want NO damage. 3 more going out tomorrow. I am shipping them out without receiving the paypal I am not holding anyone up. I will contact each person one by one to tell you what your shipment was later on.

Please bear with me guys, it's a lot of work as I am cutting up big plasma TV boxes then shaping pieces of it into the appropriate sized boxes along wrapping them.

They are going out as I get them made.

talk about awesome service!

Hey guys I have them all. I have literally had to make boxes as I didn't find anything appropriate. A few were shipped already and I have someone packing the rest up one by one (I am traveling for the next 7 days). Very tedious process, I just want NO damage. 3 more going out tomorrow. I am shipping them out without receiving the paypal I am not holding anyone up. I will contact each person one by one to tell you what your shipment was later on.

Please bear with me guys, it's a lot of work as I am cutting up big plasma TV boxes then shaping pieces of it into the appropriate sized boxes along wrapping them.

Good work Turbo, t2g, groupbuyguruwizardmasterposter!

Back