• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Silverstone Nsx Thread

Hello, new to nsx prime. Here goes a few pics of my 2004 silverstone metallic. Hope you will like. :biggrin:

PhotoGrid_1335117050432.jpg

Yeah and try to get the whole car in the picture please. :biggrin:

I am so sorry for the small pictures, i will post some better pictures as soon as possible.:smile:

9966f389.jpg

94ab41f0.jpg

6485068d.jpg

013a96c7.jpg

e0e187e5.jpg

d7d839d2.jpg

Last edited:
looks amazing! :eek:

nice and clean... love that body colored front lip but damn those rear brakes do look small compared to the massive wheels!

Thanks, I still have the OEM black lip so I can swap back and forth. I just wanted to break up all the dark areas of the car.
RSII coming soon in 17/18 but definitely Stoptechs will be next upgrade.

That's a good looking car. Are those 18/19 RZ's? Now these pics are making me think I should get semi-gloss black!

Yes, 18/19 RZ's. I was never into black wheels as it hides to much detail. I just had these plasti dipped just to see how it would look. I can say the RSII I'm getting will be semi gloss black and these will go back to it's original color just to switch things up.

That's a good looking car. Are those 18/19 RZ's? Now these pics are making me think I should get semi-gloss black!

Turbo2GO - Thanks!

Grtahoang - Very nice, this is probably the first time I like dark wheels on a Silverstone NSX..

Yes, 18/19 RZ's. I was never into black wheels as it hides to much detail. I just had these plasti dipped just to see how it would look. I can say the RSII I'm getting will be semi gloss black and these will go back to it's original color just to switch things up.

So what did you order this time for centercps with the semi gloss? I think I am going the same semi-gloss route. Cant decide on silver or black centers and lugs. Curious as to what you went with.

Since I already have the silver caps, I chose the low cap in black and open ended lugs in silver just for contrast.

So what did you order this time for centercps with the semi gloss? I think I am going the same semi-gloss route. Cant decide on silver or black centers and lugs. Curious as to what you went with.

Not to derail this thread too much but which lugs? I think the setup you have pictured here with the silver cap and lugs looks pretty good actually. Your photo helped me go with semi-gloss. Thanks.

Last edited:
Not to derail this thread too much but which lugs? I think the setup you have pictured here with the silver cap and lugs looks pretty good actually. Your photo helped me go with semi-gloss. Thanks.

I think you made the right choice for color, you already have silver wheels so why not try something different.
I went with the mackin open end titanium lugs since there's no silver and may change. As for the caps, I can switch between black and silver just to change things up.

Back