• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Silverstone Nsx Thread

we need MOAR of that Ford GT! And your Lambo!!

Hey guys, is there anyone out there with a silver interior that has recovered their seats? I've been trying to find a match with leathersets.com, but they don't appear to have the correct color. They have been kind enough to send me all the samples that I have asked for, but nothing works. Is there another supplier that someone has used? I've grown attached to the color and don't want to change it but the bolsters are getting ugly. I know that there are less than 140 of us with silver, but I'm hoping this someone has been down this road before me. Thanks!!
<!-- / message -->

Hey guys, is there anyone out there with a silver interior that has recovered their seats? I've been trying to find a match with leathersets.com, but they don't appear to have the correct color. They have been kind enough to send me all the samples that I have asked for, but nothing works. Is there another supplier that someone has used? I've grown attached to the color and don't want to change it but the bolsters are getting ugly. I know that there are less than 140 of us with silver, but I'm hoping this someone has been down this road before me. Thanks!!
<!-- / message -->

2004 Silver/Silver here, but never needed to recover the seats (yet). Keep us posted on what you figure out, would be a good thing to know.

Any chance Honda/Acura could tell you the supplier of the fabric?

<!-- / message -->

I'd like to know what you find out, please post. Mine are OK for now, but I am sure I may need some soon. This sucks that we can't get that color.

The Miata guys regularly use Katzkin replacement leather. I just checked the site (www.katzkin.com) and they do offer replacements for the NSX. There's a wide array of colors available, perhaps one of them will come close to the Silverstone interior color.

Time to resurrect the Silverstone thread. Here's "Schuey" before the NSX-R spoiler install. So far, just a new spoiler lip and clearbra.

Attachments

• IMG_0497.jpg
    IMG_0497.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 577
Here is my 02 silver stone NSX- GT Rom hood/Side skirts and custom front bumper.

Attachments

• 02nsx1.jpg
    02nsx1.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 616
  • 02nsx6.jpg
    02nsx6.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 586
  • 02nsx8.jpg
    02nsx8.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 495
  • 02nsx28.jpg
    02nsx28.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 468
  • 02nsx29.jpg
    02nsx29.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 440
xxx_042.sized.jpg

original full size:
http://rawimages.myphotoalbum.com/a/an/ant/anto/anton/antonyd/albums/album55/xxx_042.jpg

Silverstone with Bronze Rz's. I wasn't expecting a stretched look but it seems like the Falken's run narrower than other similar sized brand.

Attachments

• Canon7D 133.jpg
    Canon7D 133.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 446
  • Canon7D 140.jpg
    Canon7D 140.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 504
  • Canon7D 137.jpg
    Canon7D 137.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 394
  • Canon7D 134.jpg
    Canon7D 134.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 381
My 2004 Silverstone, modified marga hills sideskirts, AP-X exhaust, RoJa Formula 5's refinished with a paintmatched spokes.

DSC_0003_sm.jpg

can someone pls post some pics of a silverstone NSX with the matching silver leather interior?? I'm dying to get one of these nsx's...... how rare are they?

Thanks,
enkrypt3d

I just realized no one answered this.. here's mine:

10.jpg

I just realized no one answered this.. here's mine:

10.jpg

Everyone (including Acura dealers) always ask me if my silverstone seats were done aftermarket. LOL... I love them.

Silverstone interiors are quite good looking. I didn't think that I was going to like mine that much but I really do. I need to recover the seats and I'm striking out finding anyone that has that material. I've tried leatherseats.com and Katzkin with no luck.

Anyone have any ideas?

Silverstone interiors are quite good looking. I didn't think that I was going to like mine that much but I really do. I need to recover the seats and I'm striking out finding anyone that has that material. I've tried leatherseats.com and Katzkin with no luck.

Anyone have any ideas?

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133884

Pricey alternative, but like you said, less than 140 made...

Hi, Everyone

Here are two photos of my 2001 Silverstone with my Volk AV3 wheels.

Philippe

Attachments

• P1010188.JPG
    P1010188.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 291
  • P1010190.JPG
    P1010190.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 317
Back