• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Officially old

I love Burt Bacharat:redface:

I have ties older than some of you guys.:tongue:

I realized I was old when my radio station choices started to include more news and talk than music. LOL

Welcome to "old" it's not that bad once you get used to it. :wink:

When I jump in the car the first thing I do is turn the radio on to give the tubes time to warm up......
...............is this still necessary? What's this FM crap everbody's talking about...

Don't spin the the tuner dial on the TV so fast, You'll break it!
Boy, I'll be glad when we get rid of this party-line and get a private phone line......

Ok.... I guess I'm passing the test.

ACD

But those younger girls in the room that are looking at you are thinking, "Who's the creepy old guy", instead of "Who's that good lookin guy".

11-19-2008-1-21-52-pm-540x407.jpg

with all the weather we're having out here, it's either adapt or die (doug, are you in on a group buy with me?):

Attachments

• 4wheelwalker.jpg
    4wheelwalker.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 42
What, no engine?

with all the weather we're having out here, it's either adapt or die (doug, are you in on a group buy with me?):

I've got your back Hal. Is that you new helmet?

Don't worry, it's not necessarily that you're getting old, it's just that there's so much crappy "music" that's being pushed out nowadays. Personally, I like anything 90's and older.
You do realize that this is something an "old" guy would say, right? lol (i mean, "ha-ha" for the older people) :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

speaking of the "older" prime crowd...where has Ken chopjazz been lately?

speaking of the "older" prime crowd...where has Ken chopjazz been lately?

I think he got tired of the "newbies" with no savoire faire.

Classic Vinyl on Sirius/XM. All the music guys my age need to hear!

On the other topic I was out for dinner with my son's Hockey team the other night and when the very attractive waitress came by the table I caught myself wondering what her mother might look like rather than leering at her. Problem is I'm probably too old even for the mother!! :frown::frown:

Peter

I came into this thread just to see if I was old or not, but now I realize that by coming in this thread I answered my own question... :biggrin:

Last edited:
texting while old...

seems like this is a good post (from another forum) to pass along to this crowd and to our children and grandchildren.

ATD: At The Doctor's

BFF: Best Friend Farted

BTW: Bring The Wheelchair

BYOT: Bring Your Own Teeth

CBM: Covered By Medicare

CGU: Can't get up

CUATSC: See You At The Senior Center

DWI: Driving While Incontinent

FWB: Friend With Beta Blockers

FWIW: Forgot Where I Was

FYI: Found Your Insulin

GGPBL: Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low!

GHA: Got Heartburn Again

HGBM: Had Good Bowel Movement

IMHO: Is My Hearing-Aid On?

LMDO: Laughing My Dentures Out

LOL: Living On Lipitor

LWO: Lawrence Welk's On

OMMR: On My Massage Recliner

OMSG: Oh My! Sorry, Gas.

PIMP: Pooped in my pants

ROFL... CGU: Rolling On The Floor Laughing... Can't Get Up

SGGP: Sorry, Gotta Go Poop

TTYL: Talk To You Louder

WAITT: Who Am I Talking To?

WTFA: Wet The Furniture Again

WTP: Where's The Prunes?

WWNO: Walker Wheels Need Oil

GLKI (Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking In)

happy holiday texting :tongue:

Hal, I was laughing so hard when I was reading that post PGW. (Pacemaker Got Wacky)

Age hit me in the face when I heard it had been fourty years since the Beatles released their last studio album (Let It Be).

You know you are old when they reduce sexual misconduct charges to "Assault with a Dead Weapon".

Last edited:
Back