• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

one of our nsx heroes in california =NSXSUPRA

is he our nsx hero?

• yes

Votes: 23 35.9%
  • no

Votes: 41 64.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL> good, another insult >>>>>>>>"not civic punks"
dirving a civic = punk? driving nsx =so mature?

we must all drive our nsx like those 60yrs old people on street.................................

USAF?! :rolleyes:

i heard it was a picknick! real dudes join the Marines or Army :biggrin:

i should join up, spend 4 years dancing around an air plane and get a nsx :tongue:

seriously tho, thanks for your service and pre-emptive congrats on your future nsx!

Dancing around an airplane? WTF are you thinking? Just because it's air force doesn't mean we all had jobs involving a plane......... Hey RON for the record, I spent my time dancing around my reclining $800 or something reclining office chair, and two MONSTER projectors at $60k each watching sports center. And when i wasn't doing that or some sort of work, I was playing putt putt golf around the operations floor or ping pong on the conference table. :biggrin: THEN I bought my nsx. :wink:

BTW this topic does suck. It sounds like...... well....... like you're looking for man love from nsxsupra or something....... lol

Dancing around an airplane? WTF are you thinking? Just because it's air force doesn't mean we all had jobs involving a plane......... Hey RON for the record, I spent my time dancing around my reclining $800 or something reclining office chair, and two MONSTER projectors at $60k each watching sports center. And when i wasn't doing that or some sort of work, I was playing putt putt golf around the operations floor or ping pong on the conference table. :biggrin: THEN I bought my nsx. :wink:

hahaha ! freaken priceless :biggrin:

"we must all drive our nsx like those 60yrs old people on street................................."

I agree, we should all drive like 60 yr olds on the street.

On the track, I personally know a dozen 60-70 yr olds who could hand your ass to you.

I am not one to call names, but you are really coming off as a Ricer punk.

Let me know when you wreck your NSX.
Sounds like its just a matter of time.

So, take this as a wake up call before you screw up.
Think your fast? Take it to the track & prove it.
If you see Dick Guldstrand there, ask him for a few pointers.......

Some respect is all anyone is asking of you.
You must give a lot, to receive a little.

popc1.gif

Hero. here we go again, a football, player basketball player, or car owner as a hero? are you serious? In no means should you vote for me, but remember the men in uniform (marines, army) the rest are pretending. who have given you the oppertunity to live here. you say no? I say your very history uneducated. Me, yea I lost my legs in iraq. is it my fault, no. its just a job, like any other. did I believe in the cause? NAH, but there have been times (ww2) where there was a just cause, so really dude Hero. I can make adults cry in under 5 minutes. yea I was a Marine DI also. much to learn you have.

Hero. here we go again, a football, player basketball player, or car owner as a hero? are you serious? In no means should you vote for me, but remember the men in uniform (marines, army) the rest are pretending. who have given you the oppertunity to live here. you say no? I say your very history uneducated. Me, yea I lost my legs in iraq. is it my fault, no. its just a job, like any other. did I believe in the cause? NAH, but there have been times (ww2) where there was a just cause, so really dude Hero. I can make adults cry in under 5 minutes. yea I was a Marine DI also. much to learn you have.

This whole thread is making me cry and it took less than 5 minutes!!!!:biggrin:

me too! and that was before I posted a reply.
years go by = cheaper nsx prices
cheaper nsx prices = silly little owners
silly little owners = turbo and body kits
turbo and body kits = silly little owners

god bless capitolism

me too! and that was before I posted a reply.
years go by = cheaper nsx prices
cheaper nsx prices = silly little owners

god bless capitolism

LOL! Nice drawing. :D

Jemje2006, I don't know how young you are, I do know that you're new to prime, your profile doesn't show that you do or do not even own a NSX, what you do, or any information other than your location. Therefore people are drawing their own conclusions. Your post/survey is definitely ghey, serves no purpose and demeans the person who you're probably trying to adulate. Here in the NE we have many NSX heroes, each year they make the trip up to Watkins Glen and take kids that have terminal cancer for laps around the track, in the hope of putting a smile on their faces, and to bring a little bit of joy to their lives. Heroism is traditionally an act of selflessness, putting somebody else before yourself, maybe you can learn a lesson here, and at the same time show some maturity and admit to all that your initial entry to NSX Prime has been misunderstood. There are a great group of people here, owners and non owners, those that aspire to own one, and those that just come here to "stoke the fires", those that learn and those that don't. Which one do you aspire to be?

come on now, this isnt exactly correct....nor is it fair, you dont like modding your car that is fine, but i have both and i dont fit into your generalization....

thanks for your service, but dont be an NSX snob....its just, snobby. :cool:

whats going on, you trying to confuse me? :confused:

im no longer bored, now im confused.

please elaborate on your master plan to strike boredom from my life. :smile:

LOL. learned? what i learned is that some morons like to bash people's thread. just like those who did to that "raced a TC one" what's wrong with racing a TC? shame? if someone says he never raced a car that is slower than his nsx, that's bullshit. drive a car and racing a slower one = punk? like ron said "civic punks" totally stupid comments. how young i am? LOL. sounds like both of you never been 12 yrs old. this is why some idiots keep saying that acting like 12yrs old. u were born with 13? right?

i think that white nsx has been put so much effort. what's wrong with it? dont u see how nice it is? i guss u dont.

LOL. learned? what i learned is that some morons like to bash people's thread. just like those who did to that "raced a TC one" what's wrong with racing a TC? shame? if someone says he never raced a car that is slower than his nsx, that's bullshit. drive a car and racing a slower one = punk? like ron said "civic punks" totally stupid comments. how young i am? LOL. sounds like both of you never been 12 yrs old. this is why some idiots keep saying that acting like 12yrs old. u were born with 13? right?

i think that white nsx has been put so much effort. what's wrong with it? dont u see how nice it is? i guss u dont.

You still haven't learned to quit?

"LOL"

i highly doubt your laughing. u probably look like this. ->:mad:

if you took the 10 minutes to read the TC thread... instead of just reading the last post and thought you knew it all and started throwing your bad boy attitude around, you would know that i, saw nothing wrong with the TC racing thread and acturally said

ron98 said:
i think the issue at hand here is not his choice of car, but rather street racing.

maybe it is... if he raced a F430 or a Z06 and won... i think we might all be singing a whole different tune

which means i was defending him.

i also plainly stated that the thread is getting such a big response because of the bad boy attitude of the original poster and that i suggested that it would be best is EVERYONE took a step back and toned it down a little.

once again for the 10^99999 time, no one here on prime is a moron, certainly not me if that is your implication

sounds like both of you never been 12 yrs old. this is why some idiots keep saying that acting like 12yrs old. u were born with 13? right?

yes... i was 12 and 13, and also made it past 14, 15, 16, 17.

i dont think i ever acted like this before with all the crying and whining, i did see a 3 year old act this way at the store. She just stoped dead and screamed and started crying.

i can tell you, if i acted this way when i was 12, my mother would have slapped me across the face so hard i would still have the finger marks embedded in my face.

also your thread is jumping all over the place and my big monkey brain is getting a work out trying to calculate all the impossable angles your coming from.

Wow, have not been on Prime for a while and the first thread I read had turn ugly. IMHO, I think if the title of this thread was "One of nicest NSX in California" no one would have a problem, and none of these bashing and name calling would appear.

just a pointless thread, and im contributing to the problem. :biggrin:

im done

have a great weekend everyone !:smile:

Back