• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

opening a shop

I am in the process of opening a shop and will be quitting at John eagle. In two weeks I will be working out of my house for a month and should have a shop by the end of the month. If anybody needs anything feel free to give me a call 8322536592 Dave

Last edited:
Congrats bro. Let me know if you need help with anything.

On a side note, it will be far for us on the south side of town. Consider close to Houston so you will be central for everyone.

Rahim

congrats whats the name of the shop btw

Wow I am just now seeing this thread! I am glad to hear the good news Dave, congrats. +1 on the central location, you can always still pick up cars from the north side if you are living up there. ;)

What's the status.....end of month came and went. Shop open yet? Address?

Might be looking into doing some routine maintenance soon! :smile:

Good luck Dave,
- Z

How about having a GRAND OPENING for the new garage.... NSX style. Show of the place and get a little business out of the gates in doing so.

Maybe even host a monthly meet an greet at the place as well. Know knows ... the possibilities are endless being the BOSS man.

I think i have finally found a shop. It took a mottled longer than expected but i am going to go check it out and hopefully soon it will be up and running. It is in conroe which I know is far for some of you guys but a lot safer for the cars, and of course if you guys need work done I would not be opposed to picking up vehicles. I will be working on other cars also so keep me in mind. I will keep the rates low and i always back my work as some of you know already. As soon as I decide if this is the place I will post an address and opening date, and yes there will be just an nsx grand opening/show so hopefully everything goes through. Wish me luck guys and any work would be appreciated.

Dave

Back