• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Opps. I did it again.....

Congrats to you and your fiance' :smile: Did you remember to get maintence records? :wink: LOL Hopefully she isn't high maintenance. And yes please post pics :biggrin: we are visual type people.

Congrats to you and your fiance' :smile: Did you remember to get maintence records? :wink: LOL Hopefully she isn't high maintenance. And yes please post pics :biggrin: we are visual type people.

LOL. You guys are killing me.

I got all the history. Carfax shows no salvage history and never been through the auction before. Not likely to breakdown soon, but may have some trouble with the main relay at times. I got pretty lucky as there's never been any ring damage before. Unmolested with no mods. There are a few electrical issues that need to be sorted out, but nothing too major. No luggage kit, and that's perfectly fine with me. Unfortunatley both manufactures of this model have departed, but there's probably a little left on the warranty. Will try to get pic's posted with the written permission of course.

I've got a great story to come about my trip last week. Let's just say I was with Gilligian and the Skipper lost at sea for a few hours.

I've got a great story to come about my trip last week. Let's just say I was with Gilligian and the Skipper lost at sea for a few hours.

A 3 hour tour! A 3 hour tour! Sorry I just had to sing that....:biggrin:

Wow I can't remember the last time I had a 3 hour tour:wink::redface:

LOL. You guys are killing me.

I got all the history. Carfax shows no salvage history and never been through the auction before. Not likely to breakdown soon, but may have some trouble with the main relay at times. I got pretty lucky as there's never been any ring damage before. Unmolested with no mods. There are a few electrical issues that need to be sorted out, but nothing too major. No luggage kit, and that's perfectly fine with me. Unfortunatley both manufactures of this model have departed, but there's probably a little left on the warranty. Will try to get pic's posted with the written permission of course.

Hope she doesn't see that :)
Congrats!

Back