• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Original NSX owners

Who out there is an original NSX owner? What year is your car? What are the changes you have noticed from owners when you bought, to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th+ gen. owners you see owning NSX's now? Was it better then, or is it better now?:smile:

I met a couple in the UK last week who bought one of the first six UK cars. They still have it and it's only done a thousand miles!!!
Beautiful car that looks like it's come out of a time capsule. I've seen quite a lot of NSX's in silver, but this one almost looked a different colour in comparison.
It has to be the lowest mileage car in the UK. Truly Amazing.

Cheers,

James.

I know we must have some original NSX owners out there somewhere.:confused:

I did not buy my 96' new, it was bought in 98' and enjoyed for 11 years. I just know been playing with after market proformance parts for a new look and sound, its like having a new car :biggrin:

Well lets see... I was NEARLY an original owner when I bought my 98 in 01. Then I WAS an original owner in 2003, but sold that one to get a 911 :D

Now Im back, but bought into a 1999 since the car was just perfect (mods/color/history/etc)

Do I count? LOL

There is a significant demographic difference, of course, between folks squeezing into a 91 20 odd years on and folks who can/did buy new, but there is no difference that I see in passion and love for the car! (except maybe for Batman... LOL! I kid I kid :D)

Last edited:
Original here. 2004 that I bought in 05. Seems most of the guys who bought around the same time as me are gone now. Biggest change I see is no more used vs new arguments:biggrin:

i bought my new. Pick it up on Dec. 8th 1994 and never look back. I have driven it stock for 7yrs and then the mod bug got me and now every year I have been doing something to improve the already amazing car. Now it looks like this

Attachments

• 7196_Apex.jpg
    7196_Apex.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 61
Back