• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Original Owner

I met the original owner of a '95 Red T the other day. He has 33000 miles and bought it at Nalley Acura. He was thinking of selling it, mainly because his battery was discharging from lack of driving. I directed him to Prime to see what solutions others had come up with and hopefully he will change his mind and keep his ride!!
He might even join us for a C&O in April!!!

Last edited:
Just tell him to put it up for sale on here lol, hint hint.

After having my battery good dead on me for the second time I went and bought the Battery Tender on eBay for $20+ and after 1 more dead battery I took it out of the box and wired it up. This morning after 2 months of ot driving it...... It started right up! :smile:

here's a link

http://www.batteriesplus.com/products/100070-1/103136-Battery-Tender-Chargers/103148-12V/Plus/1.aspx

How come you're not driving your car Tim? Are you that busy? You need to rearrange your priorities bud! Get out there and drive dude!

Tim I wish I could. I've been working in Columbia and Greenville, South Carolina for the last 8 months

I have my feelers out for a local job but I'm very happy to have a job too.

Back