• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Palomar Drive: April 25, 2009

Hey all you S.D. and other SoCal NSXers. The sun is finally burning off all that winter snow up in Palomar, so now we can start thinking about another drive up the mountain without all of those slippery shenanigans. :wink:

Some San Diego folks from Acurazine.com are getting a Palomar Drive together on April 25th, so I'd like to extend the invite to NSXPrime NSXers. See below for some information.

Hope to see some of you there.

San Diego Spring Kickoff Palomar Drive

When: Saturday, April 25th @ 8:30AM
Meeting Point: Parking Lot between CVS and Mobil, Scripps Ranch

For those OC/Riverside peeps that will coming from the north, if you want to meet at a point along the route as in previous drives, please PM and we can coordinate.

Hi Randy,

I went up Palomar Mountain about three weeks ago and just a little snow on the sides of the road. The driving surface was very dry. I think that it has been pretty dry for the weeks since I went up. Drive safely.

Rod

I'd like to be there but inasmuch as I'm having cataract surgery the previous Thursday it's not very likely I'll be ready to take on that type of drive only two days later. Just have to see what the surgeon recommends.

Hey Randy,

I'll try to make it out.....Haven't really got to drive the car much, so this might be good for me.

E

Just mapped it and its 102 miles from my place to get to the meeting place....lol...thats a drive already....:tongue:

Last edited:
I'm going to be in Havasu :smile:, but you guys have a good time and be safe up there.

The date looks good, I will try to make this. Will confirm once I know for sure.

Randy, We're good thanks. Got an address for the starting point? See you in a week, Don't forget the SoCal NSX BBQ 5/3!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Wow. Time sure does fly. The drive is a week from today.
There are a few of us over on Acurazine signed up to go.
Then there are those of you who have posted on this site and you are listed here:

Going:
1. Randy (FuryNSX)
2. Ramon (RQNSX)
3. Chien (cwin)
4. Eddie (ediddynsx)
5. Andy (AndyH)
6. . (coolnsx)
7. . (mrbythatmuch)
8. Jonathan (subtledreamer) + ?

Maybe:
1. . (Spike236)

Really looking forward to this. We should be in for a fun drive alright.

Randy, We're good thanks. Got an address for the starting point? See you in a week, Don't forget the SoCal NSX BBQ 5/3!! :biggrin::biggrin:
If you can click on the link Randy provided in the first post of this thread, you will see where we will be meeting. We will be in front of the CVS Pharmacy on Scripps Poway Pkwy. just off of the 15 freeway.

-Luis

If you can click on the link Randy provided in the first post of this thread, you will see where we will be meeting. We will be in front of the CVS Pharmacy on Scripps Poway Pkwy. just off of the 15 freeway.

Hi Gil,

If you need an address to punch into a navi system, use the address for the CVS:
10575 Scripps Poway Parkway, San Diego, CA‎, 92131

cwin said:
Hi Luis/Randy,

Can you also add Dex ("loomup")to the list as well.

thanks,

Chien
You got it! :cool:

There are a few of us over on Acurazine signed up to go.
Then there are those of you who have posted on this site and you are listed here:

Going:
1. Randy (FuryNSX)
2. Ramon (RQNSX)
3. Chien (cwin)
4. Eddie (ediddynsx)
5. Andy (AndyH)
6. . (coolnsx)
7. . (mrbythatmuch)
9. Dex (loomup)
10. Luis (SDCLS)

Maybe:
1. . (Spike236)

Really looking forward to this. We should be in for a fun drive alright.

I would love to go on the drive but my NSX's suspension is all out of whack and I have not had time to get an alignment and car corner balanced.

Can I get a ride with someone, I'm willing to pay for gas. Thanks

Count me in.

Going:
1. Randy (FuryNSX)
2. Ramon (RQNSX)
3. Chien (cwin)
4. Eddie (ediddynsx)
5. Andy (AndyH)
6. . (coolnsx)
7. . (mrbythatmuch)
9. Dex (loomup)