• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Path To Imola Orange Pearl YR-514P

shawn110975

Suspended
Guys Here we Go again I picked this 1992 NSX 5-Speed from the owner of Source1 Brian.

this car is so solid, I flew to Ohio Friday morning and drove it back to Tampa got home 1:40am saturday.

the drive home was fun, the exhuast was custome made by Brian its like a drug it sounds so good.

now Brian gave me a set of original rims and the tires had some meat left on them but I didnt wanna get the car over 90mph

as I didnt trust the tires since they were not new. I purchased the car for a Friend he wants it to be converted to Imola Orange Pearl

and hell..... we are just going to go ahead and do the full 02+ conversion while we are at it.... hell....... lets do headers...... hell..... new leather interior....

hell...... full audio Upgrade.... hell...... new rims maybe 17-18inch....

so Stay tuned I dont think anyone has done a full bolt for bolt picture step for step HOW TO DIY Conversion on NSXPRIME before.

I will take pics of every single screw during this process.. no loligaging around.... no one needs to ask for more updates on the project it will be updated with pics almost hourly.

here is the base car, Brian had it wrapped white he peeled most of it off so I could see the panels were in mint condition.

Stay tuned guys. an ideas post them ...

Shawn110975

- - - Updated - - -

2013-06-17_08-53-24_369.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Awesome Shawn! I cant wait to see the progress!!!

something is wrong I cant pics only show up as attachments invalid. ugggh.. I dont have time to fight computers right now I will upload them at home at 2-3pm eastern time

2013-06-17_08-53-43_922.jpg

Last edited:
Hire me to take pics and load them onto prime for you shawn. I would gladly move down to florida for that type of job :D

I can only load one pic at a time but only after someone posts LOL
today is a funky day I guess

2013-06-17_08-54-46_988.jpg

Last edited:
all panels removed,trunk, trunk harness, trunk carpet, fenders, rear quarters, rear bumper, front bumper, amps, amp wires, JDM tail lights removed.

snapping pics every step of the way removing interior now and so far I have found 3 dollars in quarters LOL no refunds Brian LOL

2013-06-17_08-54-46_988.jpg

#subscribed...again

tried pm'ing you too but it says you need to clear pm'box!

Last edited:
all panels removed,trunk, trunk harness, trunk carpet, fenders, rear quarters, rear bumper, front bumper, amps, amp wires, JDM tail lights removed.

snapping pics every step of the way removing interior now and so far I have found 3 dollars in quarters LOL no refunds Brian LOL

View attachment 102104

Damn, I knew I should have checked under the seats haha

its really hard to post pics and keep stripping the car LOL but I aim to please. some more coming in a few minutes

I am dropping the engine today post pics in 1 hour 14 minutes thats my record for dropping an NSX engine

starting now......

- - - Updated - - -

nevermind muffler bolts are rusted LOL waiting on PB blaster to kick in

MAN! Looks like you started with a really clean car. I snoozed on this car with Brian. Should have jumped on it when I had the chance. My loss, your gain...

Looks like a lot of work. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

engine is on the engine dolly now but I forgot to take the 4 bolts off the A/C comp so now I am draining the freon properly cuz its illegal to just let it dump out into the Ozone

it hurts the earth ya know pics in a few

ok here is the engine dropped out the fun part is done now the doors need to be stripped glass removed etc. thats what sucks the worst.
2013-06-18_14-09-21_502.jpg

Guys Here we Go again I picked this 1992 NSX 5-Speed from the owner of Source1 Brian.

Stay tuned I dont think anyone has done a full bolt for bolt picture step for step HOW TO DIY Conversion on NSXPRIME before.

I will take pics of every single screw during this process.. no loligaging around.... no one needs to ask for more updates on the project it will be updated with pics almost hourly.

ok here is the engine dropped out the fun part is done now the doors need to be stripped glass removed etc. thats what sucks the worst.
View attachment 102141

Shawn, you missed a lot of steps, I didn't see any pictures of any screws :D

I knew you guys wouldk say that I took pics but I can only upload 1 pic after each post I think I am on restriction with LUD. LOL

heres some more

2013-06-18_14-09-29_486.jpg

Back