• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Path To Imola Orange Pearl YR-514P

The car would cost 21k to repair. Not worth it. Asked to take parts off the car and they said no and could only replace. So buying the car back and rebuilding would have came out to a total of around 29 I figured everything out. Now is that worth it? No. The car had a lot of problems and more can come up during the rebuild. The rear suspension was a mess too. Going to buy a newer and lower mileage NSX.

The car had a lot of problems and more can come up during the rebuild. The rear suspension was a mess too.

+1

What was wrong with the rear suspension?

There was some fatal damage to some components in the accident.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah I think it was its just body panel, someone is gonna get a great NSX prob will sell for 18-25K at auction

To quote P.T.Barnum "There's a sucker born every minute" and I would not be surprised if it did get that kind of money but for me it wasn't worth the 8k price the company put on it.

This car was posted about on Prime in the past well before GSV NSX bought it: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/148459-92nsx-clean-title-for-16995-JH4NA1153NT001165

Last edited:
the 18-25K is normal for insurance companies to get back after the payout. they ship them out of the country

without me looking at the damage in person I couldnt make the jump.

its all fixable from what I was told.

Hell of a way to end a great build thread. Goes to show that one should never mess with the Imola gods. It could have been much worse. I'm glad no one was hurt.

As for this car, particularly since the broken right rear suspension has been replaced, and that it starts and rolls, I believe this car should sell well.
IMO, the car needs an overhaul to be a really nice NSX.

Last edited:
as far as an overhaul this engine was solid no overhaul needed. bodywise yes it needs an overhaul.

Macninja if you didnt know this was my build brand new leather etc. the car will be a great car again in your hands.

Macninja you ever gonna answer you phone i need so many parts and I have been having to buy off ebay ughhhh?

call me bro

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mOM6zcXzo2I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

super duper lol^^^^^^^

Its a decent deal I guess for 22-23k which is what it'll cost you only including parts. However, it really is only worth that but atleast you'll have an 02+

Macninja has built more NSX's than anyone I know, he already has all the parts to rebuild 30 NSX if he wants.

if he would only part with a few parts I need LOL :rolleyes:

actually from Source1 to shawn110975 to GSV NSX to macninja she is a sexy little whore LOL

Man I wish I had an orange car. I would get mine repainted but the fear is missing spots and to do a good job "to my standard" you 'd need to remove everything, strip to bare metal and start from there.

If I had a black car though I may think differently and keep certain parts black.

Back