• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pic request: Girls and NSX's :D

BUMP!
P1060715800x600.jpg

I would suggest you delete that and not post the x-rated photos of this series, unless you crop the good stuff out.
Trev
I have posted the not x-rated versions some wheres on Prime, and emailed out the x-rated to those who requested them.

I have posted the not x-rated versions some wheres on Prime, and emailed out the x-rated to those who requested them.

I didn't get that e-mail! :biggrin: and I know you have my address...:smile:

NOW that is a BEAUTIFUL woman. I would LOVE to be the recipient of a PM'd zip file too.

Cool, that would require you to give me an email address!!
You can post it or send me one....trev at etpl.ca

You the man! Trev... :smile:

I guess we're getting off subject now. :tongue:

bump!
DSC_0235.jpg

DSC_0231.jpg

629321407_jF6ui-XL.jpg

629295600_xvKRT-XL.jpg

629295726_cNidZ-XL.jpg

She is sooooo hot. Anymore pic of the model?

^AGREED. :) That last set with the gray car and the matching model pretty well shuts down this thread. OMG I wanna marry her.

Geez that girl in grey makes that NSX look like a Lambo. Freakin hot. I love this forum!!!

Wow - Can't believe I missed this! That's my car and all shots I took with one of the models I've shot through my side business. Funny thing is, those shots was a last minute idea after the primary shoot inside the studio. I asked her to pose with the car since her outfit matched and I just went with it for a while.

For those interested in more shots of her, visit this link:
http://www.scc-photography.com/People/Alexis-C-090823/9381504_PjZxK

For other galleries of girls/cars, etc: check out the main site:
http://www.scc-photography.com

One thing to note, you CAN order prints in any size that will be mailed directly to you (without the watermarks of course) of my site. :D

628087763_dQTB2-L.jpg

Last edited:
can you tell me what kinda side skirt does this car have? i like it a lot
thanks

btw beautiful car and awesome model.

Marga Hills Side Skirts, however - they've been customized extensively and widened in the rear with an additional vent added to simulate the LP640 look.

Marga Hills Side Skirts, however - they've been customized extensively and widened in the rear with an additional vent added to simulate the LP640 look.

Can you tell me what kind of side skirt the side skirt has? Cuz I like IT a lot.

This thread should be a sticky ;) keep it coming.....awwwww yeah!

Yea, i can just see the photos showing up in the mail and my wife saying, "WTF?"

Birthing hips... hehe

That's a compliment a chick would never take well.

I went through all the unedited photos I took to see if there were any other decent ones. This one is OK.. but, I think most will like the angle. :)

DSC_0258.jpg

Haha, gotta incl Bryan's pic:
Wheres all the love for Bryan and his car?? :confused: :frown:

Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

What better way to revive a dying thread than with a 600hp nsx and BOOBS :eek:

nsx.jpg

:biggrin:

not to mention the dress is a bit see-through. ;)

Good catch EdinKali! I almost missed that! Is that a little red triangle I see underneath?

DSC_0258.jpg

Last edited:
Back