• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pic request: Girls and NSX's :D

MetalSpikeRacing, another photo of Carla without fiber trousers, jajajaa, and a companion harley nsx car park.
Chado I hope you call me when you're in Barcelona, the day I'll be July 31 to 10 days in Miami and Orlando.
Nsx Shops in Miam or Orlando type scienceofspeed.

Attachments

• Graduacio roger 049.jpg
    Graduacio roger 049.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 875
  • Graduacio roger 055.jpg
    Graduacio roger 055.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 711
Prove it...

([email protected]) :biggrin:

arf ... I met her last weekend and she looks smokin' in person. Much more petite in person the what you see in the pics above ... but don't get me wrong the pictures above are super hot!

I can also confirm that she is super good looking / pretty. Not to mention a great personality to go with it.

arf ... I met her last weekend and she looks smokin' in person. Much more petite in person the what you see in the pics above ... but don't get me wrong the pictures above are super hot!

I can also confirm that she is super good looking / pretty. Not to mention a great personality to go with it.

Great meeting you guys at the gathering! I'll tell Jess about the compliments. If you get a second do Jess a favor and go to Bobcats.com and vote for her for dancer of the week. :smile:

So she is a Southeast girl???

I think it is time for a SE NSX meet!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Great meeting you guys at the gathering! I'll tell Jess about the compliments. If you get a second do Jess a favor and go to Bobcats.com and vote for her for dancer of the week. :smile:

No probem on the compliments. Please pass them along to her. How can you NOT compliment Jess. I will definately go to the website and vote for her.

Maybe pictures with my car next time! :biggrin:

No probem on the compliments. Please pass them along to her. How can you NOT compliment Jess. I will definately go to the website and vote for her.

Maybe pictures with my car next time! :biggrin:

Next time I'll have her by your car but....they won't be like these!! I'm not telling her I put these up:rolleyes:

BTW everyone please keep voting for her on bobcats.com Jessica S.

Thanks!!

Next time I'll have her by your car but....they won't be like these!! I'm not telling her I put these up:rolleyes:

BTW everyone please keep voting for her on bobcats.com Jessica S.

Thanks!!

Awesome ... pics with my car! Looking forward to it. Hey ... promise she will not find out these are up here from me.

I've been voting every day for you ... looks like she's got a decent lead.

hehe. she helped me with a recent photoshoot.
f3su9w.jpg

Holy Crap... I want to have her BABIES!

Wow - Can't believe I missed this! That's my car and all shots I took with one of the models I've shot through my side business. Funny thing is, those shots was a last minute idea after the primary shoot inside the studio. I asked her to pose with the car since her outfit matched and I just went with it for a while.

For those interested in more shots of her, visit this link:
http://www.scc-photography.com/People/Alexis-C-090823/9381504_PjZxK

For other galleries of girls/cars, etc: check out the main site:
http://www.scc-photography.com

One thing to note, you CAN order prints in any size that will be mailed directly to you (without the watermarks of course) of my site. :D

628087763_dQTB2-L.jpg

wow. im getting there slowly. lol

With the amount of attention the girl in gray has garnered in this thread, I think we have a clear winner! :biggrin:

Back