• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pick up my 1st NSX tonight!

This is my first post, so let me say "Hi" to everyone! I traded in my beloved Boxster for a 1991 NSX. You can still view it at www.concoursmotors.com Click on "preowned" then to the left - pick "Acura" then hit "Select" and chose the NSX (there's only 2 Acura's there). I'd really like to know what you guys think of it. The only flaw is the lower front spoiler paint chip, but they have resprayed it as part of the deal. The car is so clean and in such good shape it's unreal. I think it has an aftermarket exhaust, but I wish I knew what type it was. The car is fairly quiet and not as noisy as I would hope. Other than that, I was really impressed with my test drive. I'm really excited to get it later today!!

Thanks,
Jim

Very nice looking nsx.

Congrats.

There are couple of nsx prime members in your area. As well as those crazy nsxers near appleton.

Congrats! Is it the red one with the aftermarket rims and Wings West Kit on it. They are only showing one NSX left in inventory. Either way, congratulations and welcome aboard. The NSX is a very special exotic car that has never lost it's formula to 'wow' people.

Jim

Welcome to the group. Wed nights there is a gathering at Kopps custard in Brookfield which includes a meal at local resturant and then a drive. The NSXCA midwest spring fling is this weekend, I don't know if you can sign up this late but I would recemmend joining the NSXCA.org.

Last edited:
Congratulations. You will love the car. It is quiet when puttin around, but really screems at higher RPMs.

Last night coming back from Green Bay there was a Camaro SS itching to give the NSX a hard time. Driver put the NSX in 3rd at 80 which got the guy thinking and when traffic cleared the SS put on a chase but never cought up. Would have thought he would have walked the NSX. The screeming sound must have scared him. The above story is purly fictional and is for entertainment purposes only......have fun.....the car is a dream come true.......Steve

Congrats!! You will love the NSX. One of the best all around cars you will ever experience. :)

Nice looking car. Congratulations.

Yes that car looks VERY clean! Very nice man. Impressive. I know how you feel...... I just got mine too. Wait until you walk out into your garage and see it sitting there... you'll freak. :smile:

Thanks for all the warm welcomes and replys! Shkrmvr: I'm not worried about them matching the paint, they have the best body shop in town. Did work for me once, excellent.

This day is going so slowly, of course we are supposed to get rain this evening. They just hand waxed and detailed it, just my luck to get it home all slopped up. Maybe I'll luck out.

Congrats,

I'm still in the honeymoon as well, mine is a week old. You'll love it.
Every night, when I come home from work, I can't wait to take it out for a spin. :biggrin:

Congrats.... May you find happiness and GREAT DEALS on upgrade parts:biggrin:

MIke

Unless you're getting an MDX, your car's pic has been removed. I guess they don't want to list and sell it again. Congrats and welcome to the club!!

congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum!!!

Congrats, and welcome to the club! We're a fairly tight-knit group in the northern Illinois/Wisconsin area, so I'm sure I'll see you soon.

Back