• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics from December 2007 MONTHLY SCA NSX Meet

Things started off a bit slow, probably due to the threat of rain, but things picked up pretty well around 7:30 as a good assortment of NSXs started to roll in.

Here are a few pics....

2075_p46518.jpeg

2075_p46519.jpeg

2075_p46520.jpeg

2075_p46521.jpeg

2075_p46522.jpeg

Cool...I feel sorry for myself that I've never made it there due to my class schedule. If you guys are meeting in January, I'll be able to make it because I have no school during that time.

I was really looking forward to drive the NSX down to very last minute and it did drizzle a little bit at my area prior to heading towards the meet. With final next week and busy schedule, I just don't have the energy to do another 3~5 hour car wash until next year.

It was an awesome meet tonight, despite that 1/3 of us ended up taking the daily or beater due to rain. Saw quite a few badass NSXes for the first time, meet a few old friends I haven't seen for a while and receiving NSX goodie form from John really made me forgot all the recent stress+physical fatique and reminded me how enjoyable the car related activities is. It is very special to me.

William's yellow SC NSX sounded wicked, the sound from the bov is sweet (clean and not ricy). Steve's NSX showed up in the very last minute looking incredible with the new stance, looking better with each meet.

Bleh family calls so I had to flake last night. Last min shenanigens for my cousins wedding this weekend. Hope everyone had fun.

Nice pics btw. :smile:

First time attending this meet and had a great experience. It was nice to see familiar faces just as well as it was to meet new people. I guess its the entire spirit of NSX ownership that draws such a unique and welcoming crowd. Hence the car I drove to the meet is not one of named subject, but still an Acura nonetheless. :)

Steve showed up towards the end of the event, but he was feeling low and down already.

As for Masaya's NSX, what other mods did he have other than the Taitec 5.1? Literally, his car sound BEAST :biggrin:

Thanks for the pics Randy.

Jerry

Is that meeting the one held at that car dealership? I remember driving down from LA to one a couple of years ago that the dealership even brought in pizza for the owners to eat.
I met a lot of cool guys there and even though I didn't have my car with me they made me feel right at home.

Is that meeting the one held at that car dealership? I remember driving down from LA to one a couple of years ago that the dealership even brought in pizza for the owners to eat.
I met a lot of cool guys there and even though I didn't have my car with me they made me feel right at home.
It's been at South Coast Acura (SCA) in Costa Mesa for quite some time now. The dealership has been very accommodating in providing space up front to park our NSXs, and offering stuff to eat, generally pizza or Subway sandwiches.

And yes, in general, the attendees are quite friendly. :)

JL,

What is it you would like to know?

I order a set of these wheels last week, and I am curious about the offsets.
I think "evof575gtc" answered my question about the offset in the front to clear the big brakes.
Thanks,
JL

Thanks Daniel
Sooo when you getting another NSX? You know you cant stay away for long... hahaha

oh god... i can't even tempt myself right now... haha... technically cause i still have the 2nd one still in my hands, and working with it, i haven't begun to miss the car yet... i'll still have it once its turbo'd for a month or so... so we shall see :biggrin:

Back