• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics of my 03

Looks awesome! Great pics, but I must say that Powered By Honda is right, Imola orange just will not look as good in pics as it is in person. Good luck with the car. :)

I try to take some more of the interior. Bottom line is that the color both interior and exterior is hard to capture in an image, it does look quite different in person..Thanks for the compliments.

Attachments

• quater.jpg
    quater.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 352
Gorgeous car! That would definitely be my color of choice on the new NSX's.
-Thomas

I agree, I looked at them all and the NSX looks good in any color, but his one struck me like none of the others..Here is some interior, all though not too good..

Attachments

• interior1.jpg
    interior1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 346
OK..now I'm going crazy with the digital, just a quick shot of my daily driver...

Attachments

• 650hp.jpg
    650hp.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 340
I looked at the blue and it is a great color, like the orange it looks even better in person. However the blue interior was not for me. If anyone is interested in an 03 Imola Orange/Orange, please PM me, I know where you can get one. It should be coming in next week..

Congrats on the car!

I was torn between the Blue and Orange myself. I had never seen an Orange in person (still haven't) and was worried I would not like it once it was delivered so I opted for the Blue since I had seen the color many times and knew I liked it.

Anyway, gorgeous car and thanks for sharing the pics.

Andy
03 Blue/Onyx

Congrats, beautiful color. I almost bought orange/orange '02 in 2002 but my local dealer want MSRP price where some dealers are selling other colors at $75k or less on other part of the country.
that's my color of choice for a 2003 NSX.
Could you tell me what price you got? you can PM me.
I am just wondering if people can get $72k for the 2003 Model already. Thanks.

Back