• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pictures from Naples 2/16 exotic car meet....

Here's a few quick shots I took...about 300 cars and lots of people.

veyron.jpg

DSC00279.jpg

DSC00275.jpg

DSC00274.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

DSC00271.jpg

DSC00270.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

DSC00265.jpg

DSC00263.jpg

DSC00266.jpg

DSC00262.jpg

DSC00260.jpg

I don't know if I'd rather spend the day there or the playboy mansion. Off topic, was black an option color for the Enzo?

i wish i had stayed there a little longer so i could be around for the show

looks like a great time
ill have to hear feedback from friends and hopefully see some more pics

how many F40's were there? I see 2

btw: the Starbucks must have been seriously packed! hah

Interesting. Pic 1: Everybody looks at the Veyron. Pic 2: Nobody looks at the NSX. :)

I'll give props to the NSX owner. Painting the door handles and door trim must've been tough. I've had my door handle off before, thats not fun. Looks good though.:smile:

Reference #9
I agree, that NSX looks the business. The only thing to make it look better would be another GPW NSX next to it!!
I can't tell, does it have a new style valance installed as well?? That would really make it look completed!

Cheers
nigel

Cool to see Naples Motorsports there representin'. I bought my 2002 NSX from them almost a year ago....nice folks and they seem to always have an awesome inventory of cars.

i believe enzo's were offered in: black, yellow, and red as standard colors, then there were a few variants made worldwide on custom order from clients...

Back