• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pictures of my NSX !

JAM

Contributing Member
:D <br>
Hello all... here are my first pictures of my car since I started adding things to it. Please let me know what you think!

x1.jpg

x2.jpg

x3.jpg

x4.jpg

x5.jpg

Looks good.

Just my opinion:

--The center painted taillights look good on a black NSX!

--I don't know about the wheels though. It's too BMW-ish. But overall the car still looks good!

... just my opinion.

So you're the guy who bought Chudson's rims, eh? Your NSX looks great! Now you just need to lower it to make it look more aggressive :) What exhaust do you have?

Biaggi said:
So you're the guy who bought Chudson's rims, eh? Your NSX looks great! Now you just need to lower it to make it look more aggressive :) What exhaust do you have?

Looks like the RM with oval tips??

I agree with POWERDbyHONDA, the rims are a bit "BMWish" but the car looks good overall. Maybe a set of Volks is in order.

is the hood cf?
it seems too me that the hood is a little bit lighter in color than other parts on the pix

Yes, these are Chudson's old wheels... I really wanted the Work Rezax II rims, but thought the $ difference would be better spent on a Boostzilla SC which is in my future plans, as well as a RM front spoiler and new style rear valance. The hood is CF, and I plan to have that painted when I add the other body upgrades. The car is lowered with H&R springs, and the exhaust is the Oval tip RM exhaust with Taitec test pipes... I'd like to add the Taitec headers too (maybe we can all put together a group buy? ;) )

Oh sorry... it is a VIS hood. I would really like to trade it towards a Dali Raisin Bran- Two Scoops style hood in fiberglass or CF is anyone has one layin around ... <br> :D

The Dali is aluminum, not FG or CF - it's the original hood modified with the welded scoop inserts.
If you want a CF, check out Gerry Johnson's Fibre Images Hood - excellent fit & finish - see it at http://www.pansx.com.

I tend to disagree with the BMW-ish rims... a close up of them would be good. Looks like they have a a very fat lip. :D

When i looked at the 2nd photo from the top, i thought your NSX was green! :eek: :D

Here is a close up of the rear wheel...

x6.jpg

Back