• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pictures of Woman with our NSXs

With recent photos of JNSX (thank you) I would like to see photos of our wifes, girlfriends, friends or woman on the streets posing with our NSXs. I do not know if this thread has been done before but I would like to see photos of tasteful woman. I am about to do a photoshoot and I am wondering what poses are sexy professional yet tasteful.

Yes, it is really me, I am back and better than before...just a little older and less money. Funny what happens when the real bills kick in!

Here are a few from a photo shoot I was in this weekend.... many more to come.....

Attachments

• 7361nsx2-med.jpg
    7361nsx2-med.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 2,933
  • 7361nsx3-med.jpg
    7361nsx3-med.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 2,950
  • 7361nsx5.jpg
    7361nsx5.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 2,971
  • 7361nsx-med.jpg
    7361nsx-med.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 2,947
lets put up pics were the girls job is not to pose with the car. :smile:

there is a big difference between getting lots of girl and paying for girls to be around you. :biggrin:

evof575gtc said:
she's hot

Hi

Yes she is, but she is sitting on the NSX :eek:

I think she needs a good spanking for doing that. I can...nah never mind :biggrin:

Regards

Just a word of caution some of the pics you find. They maybe wifes or Girlfriends of members on here so lets be respectful and think before we post. :cool:

new shtuff...

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Just a word of caution some of the pics you find. They maybe wifes or Girlfriends of members on here so lets be respectful and think before we post. :cool:

... or someone's mama, grandma, or babies's momma! :biggrin:

I like to think of NSX owners as distinct individuals who are original in thinking & creative in action... people who don't emulate. A cool thread would be: post an unique, creative, original pic of your NSX w/ someone, something, somewhere! There are some very humorous people on 'Prime as well as some very skilled photographers. Also others w/ distinct characteristics/traits that I'm sure would contribute towards some interesting pics of their NSX! I'll start a thread if one doesn't go up sooner-or-later once I get my NSX completed (awaiting a few small projects to be finished)... :cool:

Acura NsX Pilot said:

Nicely said! :wink:

Re: new shtuff...

Osiris_x11 said:

... or someone's mama, grandma, or babies's momma! :biggrin:

I like to think of NSX owners as distinct individuals who are original in thinking & creative in action... people who don't emulate. A cool thread would be: post an unique, creative, original pic of your NSX w/ someone, something, somewhere! There are some very humorous people on 'Prime as well as some very skilled photographers. Also others w/ distinct characteristics/traits that I'm sure would contribute towards some interesting pics of their NSX! I'll start a thread if one doesn't go up sooner-or-later once I get my NSX completed (awaiting a few small projects to be finished)... :cool:

LOVE! this idea. I lost my camera while visiting Puerto Rico so I plan on replacing it tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll find a good one and come up with some ideas.....

Eric C. said:
Can we post pictures of our wives AND girlfriends??????

I dont know if what happens on nsxprime stays on nsxprime so be my guest. All I know is what happens in the nsx chat stays in the nsx chat. :wink:

Acura NsX Pilot said:
I dont know if what happens on nsxprime stays on nsxprime so be my guest. All I know is what happens in the nsx chat stays in the nsx chat. :wink:

LOL. Good Point! :tongue:

How about WOMEN?! :biggrin: They all over me, u can't even see my car! LOL!

Attachments

• MyHotties.jpg
    MyHotties.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 2,469
Back