• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pittsburgh Cars & Coffee

How about at the edge of my work parking lot, Westinghouse, just off the cranberry/228 exit.

It appears in this little film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pR7DpySghc

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3pR7DpySghc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I suggest this because it's not public, for less distractions when meeting up and there's lots of space, and there's a short little fun twisty drive in the woods (tree canopy) down to I-19 from the parking lot to generosta, a 5 minute ride.

I could drop a pin for location, and meet right at 9:00 or whatever Bryan suggests? Sound like an idea?

Consynsx, come on, what are you, a vampire? 9:00 is too late? :)

Last edited:
Unless it's yours, i don't think that's good enough. You can leave by 10:30 then nap instead of showing up at 10:30 haha.

Just give me a time and place and I'll be there. Looking at google maps, both Sheetz and Radio Shack seem to be pretty easy.

Bryan's leading this one, I'll await PGHMiller's pick!

Sorry i don't log in here every day...
I'm good with anything "just off 79"... I'm coming from basically Washington county.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been out of the loop... What is our bought, who's coming and who's not?

I'd be in, though a friend is meeting at my place in the morning to pick up some parts so I'll be rolling w/ a wrx. He's an s2k guy, consynx knows him. If we are keeping it strictly nsx's, I'll just meet you guys there.

I'd be in, though a friend is meeting at my place in the morning to pick up some parts so I'll be rolling w/ a wrx. He's an s2k guy, consynx knows him. If we are keeping it strictly nsx's, I'll just meet you guys there.

Andy's work lot sounds like a good place to meet, if that works with everyone. I say we target meeting there at 8:50? Also I personally don't have any problem with a wrx bringing up the tail end of the convoy :D
[MENTION=25046]Yinzer[/MENTION] can you point it out on google maps?

Andy's work lot sounds like a good place to meet, if that works with everyone. I say we target meeting there at 8:50? Also I personally don't have any problem with a wrx bringing up the tail end of the convoy :D
@Yinzer can you point it out on google maps?

Sounds good to me. Seconding on the location request.

Crx meeting up and rolling in together sounds great to me. FWIW I thought it'd be most fun to just see the local NSX's parked all in a row, wherever is turns out to be. Doesn't need to be in any "prime" spot, etc. IMHO. Seems the NSX's are semi invisible to the crowd and that's just fine by me!

Dropped Pin
near Westinghouse Electric Company, 1000 Westinghouse Dr, Cranberry Twp, PA 16066
http://goo.gl/maps/nRCsQ

https://goo.gl/maps/ELsBw
Here is the lot. It's a huge parking lot, so he'll have to tell you which side to meet on.

^Scratch that^, He's online and beat me to it :)
I'll know tomorrow AM if I am making it, and can let NSXLite or the S2K guy know.

Last edited:
4e68025e489581f19bca0e4af5526a15.jpg

lol. I have a wedding Saturday. I will require much sleep in preparation for it.

hah, that's no excuse! I'm waking up at 5:30 to wash n wax before heading out :)

I'll be the only dirty daily driver NSX, as usual. I gave up on the early morning wash and wax, I lost my motivation, I don't care anymore! See you in the lot at 8:50, and guys, I am TERRIBLE at waking up early (I wake up just before noon every day of my life) so if i'm late, just leave without me... but I am REALLY REALLY intending to be there at 8:50... my wife laughs with disbelief as I say this, but I AM!!

Let's plan to leave at 8:30. That means we'll leave at 9. :)

Vivan you're going to make me feel like a bad owner. If I get really motivated I was just going to fill up so I'd sit 1/64" lower.

Let's plan to leave at 8:30. That means we'll leave at 9. :)

Vivan you're going to make me feel like a bad owner. If I get really motivated I was just going to fill up so I'd sit 1/64" lower.

Lol. I'm working on the Hamburger Drop, where I just keep eating until my car is at the desired ride height. Jury is still out on whether that's more or less cost effective than getting coilovers.

I'll be the only dirty daily driver NSX, as usual. I gave up on the early morning wash and wax, I lost my motivation, I don't care anymore! See you in the lot at 8:50, and guys, I am TERRIBLE at waking up early (I wake up just before noon every day of my life) so if i'm late, just leave without me... but I am REALLY REALLY intending to be there at 8:50... my wife laughs with disbelief as I say this, but I AM!!

Don't worry. Mine isn't the cleanest either. Daily drivers unite :)

Don't worry. Mine isn't the cleanest either. Daily drivers unite :)

heh, the only reason I need to wash mine is that I haven't since I came back from a road trip last weekends. still have some bugs on the front :eek:

I'll know tomorrow AM if I am making it, and can let NSXLite or the S2K guy know.

Go set your alarm. Time to get to bed soonish. :)

I dropped a line to trn107 who has a yellow 97+, haven't heard from or seen him in over a year. Also msg'd Dave with a GPW '92, he's out of town. See yinz tomorrow sometime after 8:30 at the Westinghouse lot near that red marker above.

Go set your alarm. Time to get to bed soonish. :)

I dropped a line to trn107 who has a yellow 97+, haven't heard from or seen him in over a year. Also msg'd Dave with a GPW '92, he's out of town. See yinz tomorrow sometime after 8:30 at the Westinghouse lot near that red marker above.

Yep, see y'all then. Just pardon my early morning enthusiasm. Death wish coffee will be keeping me ticking.

Mine will be ready for the next meet. My friend with the 05 nsx probably isn't going to make it. Maybe one time this summer we can get 7 Nsx's there at once

How many NSXs do you guys know of in western pa area? 5 going tomorrow. My friend and I have one making 7. Any others known of?

Back