• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Players Run 05

Re: Players Run 05-Seattle thru SF!!

Actually we're leaving SF on monday June 6th. Best day to check us out would be sunday on June 5th so that you can see all the hot cars in the city! :biggrin: I'd like for the Seattle group to show up as well @ the Fairmont up there to support! We'll be starting in Seattle on June 3 for preparations and the leave on Saturday morning! :cool:

Re: Players Run 05-Seattle thru SF!!

RAVN NSX said:
Actually we're leaving SF on monday June 6th. Best day to check us out would be sunday on June 5th so that you can see all the hot cars in the city! :biggrin: I'd like for the Seattle group to show up as well @ the Fairmont up there to support! We'll be starting in Seattle on June 3 for preparations and the leave on Saturday morning! :cool:

will try my best to be there on sunday.
Also what time on june 6 r u guys leaving. i'l like to get some pix of the cars as they roll by. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hi, I'll hanging around downtown next Sunday to check out the cars.

If you're in the Player's Run, any chance you can give us a heads up. I'd love to get some shots of the cars on the GG Bridge.

whom should i call or text? Cuz we're leaving Oregon and heading straight down to SF on Sunday, so however long it takes from there to SF? :confused: I'm guessing we'll be arriving around 5 or 6, but i'll text or call 1 person to coordinate. :cool:

I think it's too late to enter! Let's just say it's close to what it cost to get a CTSC with installation. :frown:

RAVN NSX said:
whom should i call or text? Cuz we're leaving Oregon and heading straight down to SF on Sunday, so however long it takes from there to SF? :confused: I'm guessing we'll be arriving around 5 or 6, but i'll text or call 1 person to coordinate. :cool:

"Rey" :biggrin: you can call or text me regarding the "Fairmont Hotel meet this sunday" ...pm sent

Good luck

Back