• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Please welcome our latest member!

Hey all,
Just wanted to welcome our latest member, Paul, user name Pasha to the NSX Prime community. Paul has been an enthusiast for 15 years now. He has an NSX file 3 inches thick with different NSXs he has considered or looked at over the past years. A little over a week ago, he bought mine. He's an NSX freak, and I am glad to let my car go to him and welcome him to our community. :biggrin:

Cheers,
Dave

Hi

Welcome Paul

So Dave made you one lucky NSX owner? Good for you! :)

Gheba made me a lucky owner :)

Now I am waiting for winter to end so I can take the NSX out of hibernation.

Regards

welcome and enjoy the ride :biggrin:

Arrgg!!!! I wanted your car..... If I wasn't planning on building a house soon I'd have been all over it! It woulda been a great project for an nsx-r transformation!

Thanks Everyone!

I'm glad to finally be part of the NSX community. Looking forward to driving Dave's I mean my NSX. South Western British Columbia has incredible mountain highways and I'll be sure to post some pics.

Welcome to the dark side of the force. :biggrin:

tochigidream said:
Just wanted to welcome our latest member, Paul
I'm disappointed. I was hoping you were going to ask us to welcome our latest member who is pictured in your avatar.

Welcome to the cult.

Congrats and welcome. Have you hit the GFCP yet? :smile:

Back