• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

possibly one of the best NSX 2.0 reviews on Youtube

I was looking at buying a new hybrid daily driver recently, and looked at a bunch of reviews on YouTube and found this guy "Alex on Autos" who is possibly one of the most under-rated and most thorough car reviewers I have ever seen.

I instantly became hooked on his car reviews, and went through is videos and came upon his review of the NSX 2.0. This is quite shocking considering this mild mannered guy usually reviews family cars and sedans.

His reviews are very thorough, unbiased, and informative. This must be a sleeper of a review since April 2016. His reviews blow away Doug Demuro's reviews imho. Enjoy this review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNteP6ECis4

"We do expect the first year's NSXes to sell out very, very soon, so if you do want one of these 2017 models you'd better act fast." [starting at 27:25]

Alex is one of my favorite car nerds....and his detailed reviews qualify him for the term. I watch most of them, in fact. I saw this one last year.

Back