• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post a pic of your latest purchase

^^and if you want to smoke NSXs all day long without wearing a set of rear tires out every full tank of gas!

J/K, with so much power on tap right now I have learned that theres more to life than performance, which is what Red has been telling me his wife has been telling him for years!

But that it is easier to say when you've owned an NSX and gotten it out of your system. I think I need to be owner of an NSX as well to get it out of my system one of these days ;-) After comprising for so many years, to go a 911 would be yet another one. So until then, NA1 or NA2 here I come

Last edited:
with so much power on tap right now I have learned that theres more to life than performance, which is what Red has been telling me his wife has been telling him for years!

what have your compromises been?

But that it is easier to say when you've owned an NSX and gotten it out of your system. I think I need to be owner of an NSX as well to get it out of my system one of these days ;-) After comprising for so many years, to go a 911 would be yet another one. So until then, NA1 or NA2 here I come

Yup, one out of 109 F355 Challenge cars worldwide. Even sweeter is it's licensed for the road.

As for the NSX vs 911 debate, my 996TT is much more powerfull and more practical - I even drive it in the winters. But I still love the NSX. It's more beautiful, sounds better and has a high build quality for a 20 year old car. Still, the 911 is a better car.

Last edited:
At a recent car show....just ignore the other cars........they aren't as rare. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_00000543.jpg
    IMG_00000543.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 530
Last edited:
Does that car have a factory rollbar or cage? How is it road legal then?

They came with a bolt in cage. The front and side bars were unbolted leaving only the rear hoop - no different than a GT3 RS or any other street/track car.

photo.jpg

F355 Challenge interior. The original OMP seat covers were put away to protect them and these custom leather ones were made. The buttons on the dash are the start button, fire supression, electric fans and two more that I'm not positive about. On the steering wheel the buttons were for the communications to the pits. The big red key is a battery cut off. On the shifter is a reverse and first gear lock out. The original interior was completely stripped but the previous owner bought the interior (carpets, door panels, etc) from another car and installed it.

Last edited:
I would disconnect the fire supression!

The last thing you need is someone activating that on the highway - what does this switch do?

That car is a keeper forever - beautiful - best sounding thing on the road, bar none - and its so cool that you dont care that its old.

Just dont drive it too much because the engine out will kill you!

Last edited:
interesting seat customization....what year is the car?

thankyou,but what year is your car in that 4 year span?

Congrats. Looks great! those windows look very church-like. But I get it... there's going to be an NSX in there. Sunday mornings other cars can line up to worship the NSX. God of all cars.

Last edited:
What's that ex-80's song....Dun Dun Dun...another one bites the dust! Dun dun dun...another one bites the dust! Haha...

The two best cars to have in the garage at any one time are the NSX and 911... Period.

Interesting house design. Not my style but I can appreciate the fact it's unique and not a box like many people live in. What does it look like inside?

Last edited:
What's that ex-80's song....Dun Dun Dun...another one bites the dust! Dun dun dun...another one bites the dust! Haha...

The two best cars to have in the garage at any one time are the NSX and 911... Period.

... <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GEe_2g0Bjuc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

so it begins...

sexier 997.2 keys
attachment.php

dectane 997.2 look rear leds
attachment.php

brand new 4 piece oem sea blue floormats 40$ SHIPPPED from ebay. LOL!!!! storing these for a few years!
attachment.php

0 - $(KGrHqN,!mEFHdMlyr,LBR-W,DwSIw~~60_3.JPG0 - $(KGrHqZHJ!4FH)KCneivBR+9NYJVf!~~60_12.JPG0 - $T2eC16h,!ygE9s7HLcEkBRo1Y1rWjg~~60_3.jpg

Last edited:
Back