• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post a pic of your latest purchase

Installed pic.

IMG-20120603-WA0003.jpg

And bought this for my works..

IMG_20120602_203647.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Holy crap is that interior ever YELLOW!

Planning to install one in the passenger side?

Holy crap is that interior ever YELLOW!

Planning to install one in the passenger side?

Lol yes it is. Eventually I will get a second seat but in no rush to do so.

SOS Twin Carbon Clutch

91 Orange NSX- AP-X Turbo
08 Lexus IS350
06 Lexus IS250 awd for sale
2012 Acura TL awd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339264995.997723.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339264995.997723.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 294
SOS Twin Carbon Clutch

91 Orange NSX- AP-X Turbo
08 Lexus IS350
06 Lexus IS250 awd for sale
2012 Acura TL awd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!! So I guess that oem clutch vaporized with all that boost!! Make sure you do the damper delete line if u haven't already!!

Plasti-dip'd the works

IMG_20120610_132313.jpg

IMG-20120610-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys!!! for fixing my `new' pic taken by a buddie with his `new camera. Still not sure what im doing wrong when trying to post an image full size but appreciate you guys helping me. any advice is also greatly appreciated.
eddy

How does that Plasti Dip wear so far on the wheels Shawn?

Looks great in the pics - does it stay looking great?

so far so good. I put about 4 coats on each wheel and washed the car once so far. Hasn't peeled off yet anywhere.

new baseboards for the entire house + new coffee table. some of you will recognize the wallpaper on my laptop.

im offically tired of this project and only have energy in this lifetime for a final creative dream project... hehe

attachment.php

Attachments

• familyRoomFINISHED.jpg
    familyRoomFINISHED.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 819
Last edited:
Wow myw, that room looks awesome! :eek: I love the setup and colors! Is the coffee table meant to serve as a laptop desk? I want to see the rest of the room/house. :D

thank you pheonix

here is what it used to look like during the build

attachment.php

as for the other rooms, here is one of my commercials being tested in the theatre; custom couch awaiting arrival amongst other small things so i will post professional pictures when it is all done.

attachment.php

all rooms were pretty much done to the same level of detail (even the laundry room lol) due to my ADD/OCD

Wow myw, that room looks awesome! :eek: I love the setup and colors! Is the coffee table meant to serve as a laptop desk? I want to see the rest of the room/house. :D

Attachments

• IMG_0363.JPG
    IMG_0363.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 594
  • IMG_2400.jpg
    IMG_2400.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 990
Last edited:
yup the coffee table can elevate up so you use it as a desk.

i was doing all my home work in the kitchen for 6-7 months and i figured it would be at least nice to do emails/client communications while in the family room; hence the table. before that i must have sat on that new family room couch 4-5 times max in over 6 months.

lets get this thread moving again guys :)

Last edited:
Your house looks awesome!
icon14.gif
My place needs some help, but I'm too busy feeding my NSXs at the moment. :biggrin::(

LOL awesome! me and tommy were laughing how we both also had PTE-4000U.

we should start a pte4000 owners thread on prime.

Nice. Mine is getting up there (over 2k hrs on the bulb) and probably ready to be replaced... I just don't care at all about 3D. Thinking of going DLP for my next proj though (heresy, I know). I hear the colors are nice.

the color reproduction should be comparable to LCD ones imo. back in the day like in '05 dlp was much much nicer.

make sure if you do get a dlp get one with a faster color wheel; ive had a dlp one before with a decently fast color wheel and you can sometimes see rainbows via black and white movies.

Nice. Mine is getting up there (over 2k hrs on the bulb) and probably ready to be replaced... I just don't care at all about 3D. Thinking of going DLP for my next proj though (heresy, I know). I hear the colors are nice.

Back