• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post a pic of your latest purchase

attachment.php

all rooms were pretty much done to the same level of detail (even the laundry room lol) due to my ADD/OCD

That looks like a really bright room. You should try to tone it down acoustically especially if this is a dedicated media room. Looks like you've put in a lot of effort already.

How do you like it?

They are 5 mins from where I reside (near HP HQ, Stanford, etc.)

Love them. Can't stop playing with it! Love being able to control them via my iPhone. I installed my own Spackpak and while I was working in the Attic to seal some air leaks, I just used my iPhone to turn it off and on.

The humidity sensors are great and I can decide if and when I want to run the AC. Now it even knows when I'm home or not. Motion sensors activate and it lights up when you walk by or approach it. Pretty cool.

And so it begins...

NA2 headlights
2012-08-11213106.jpg

Pride V2 exhaust and test pipes (sounds amazing compared to stock)
2012-08-03193007.jpg

Also picked up an NSX-R front sway bar.

actually when playing movies/video games the room is completely dark; i shot that picture with pro hdr to get as much exposure out of it as possible.

That looks like a really bright room. You should try to tone it down acoustically especially if this is a dedicated media room. Looks like you've put in a lot of effort already.

actually when playing movies/video games the room is completely dark; i shot that picture with pro hdr to get as much exposure out of it as possible.

By bright I meant acoustically bright, as in reflective of sound, I wasn't talking about light levels.

High ceiling and a lot of hard surfaces. Stand in the middle when it's quiet and clap your hands. If yu hear any sort of echo, it can use acoustical panels. Easy to make.

By bright I meant acoustically bright, as in reflective of sound, I wasn't talking about light levels.

High ceiling and a lot of hard surfaces. Stand in the middle when it's quiet and clap your hands. If yu hear any sort of echo, it can use acoustical panels. Easy to make.

Oh 100% agreed there is echo and it the room is by no means an audiophile environment. With a custom couch drapes and more furniture arriving it should sound a tad better. Totally aware that it is acoustically terrible based on its layout and location hence my theatre components reflected that (just went with cheaper stuffs)

Oh 100% agreed there is echo and it the room is by no means an audiophile environment. With a custom couch drapes and more furniture arriving it should sound a tad better. Totally aware that it is acoustically terrible based on its layout and location hence my theatre components reflected that (just went with cheaper stuffs)

I can tell you how to easily fix that cheaply if you are up for making a few panels for the room and attach to the ceiling. They will look good too.

Like this, here is a Dance Studio I recently did. Look at the ceiling (dark ones on the wall too). They can be any color. Place was an echo chamber before. Now it is dead quiet.

You can PM me. It'll deaden it and make it a very comfortable place to be. It'll sound "cozy" instead of "cold".

49C6EC9E-BB78-4CC3-8EAA-88695D9B87AF-12034-000007785A81CF17.jpg

75BB4E0D-DD9E-4B60-BBE6-76D656BC8377-12034-0000077871EC621E.jpg

Last edited:
pm'ing

thank you dave.

I can tell you how to easily fix that cheaply if you are up for making a few panels for the room and attach to the ceiling. They will look good too.

Like this, here is a Dance Studio I recently did. Look at the ceiling (dark ones on the wall too). They can be any color. Place was an echo chamber before. Now it is dead quiet.

You can PM me. It'll deaden it and make it a very comfortable place to be. It'll sound "cozy" instead of "cold".

49C6EC9E-BB78-4CC3-8EAA-88695D9B87AF-12034-000007785A81CF17.jpg

75BB4E0D-DD9E-4B60-BBE6-76D656BC8377-12034-0000077871EC621E.jpg

WTH ?!?!?!?? ?? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

any pictures of the faces of the wheel?

15 x 10?? a 15 inch wheel will fit over your brake kit?

He already sold me his brake kit. I guess he replaced with 91 brakes painted imola :confused:

Supposedly that's what they're doing out there in Chicago now. 15" and mega low adjustable hydraulic suspension.

He sent me a few initial pics and I have to say... it does look wild :eek::cool:

wut the? i need to see some pictures!

i would assume he has his original NA2 brake setup.

He already sold me his brake kit. I guess he replaced with 91 brakes painted imola :confused:

Supposedly that's what they're doing out there in Chicago now. 15" and mega low adjustable hydraulic suspension.

He sent me a few initial pics and I have to say... it does look wild :eek::cool:

Thanks dude! Can't wait to get the front 14" wheels done too! woo hoo!

10 ft x 14 ft custom drapes finally. oh an i finally installed the few last bottom shelf doors.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• blindsInstalled.jpg
    blindsInstalled.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 498
  • blindsInstalled!.jpg
    blindsInstalled!.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 503
Last edited:
heres the kitchen phoen$x. all major construction all done; just never home to enjoy it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow myw, that room looks awesome! :eek: I love the setup and colors! Is the coffee table meant to serve as a laptop desk? I want to see the rest of the room/house. :biggrin:

Attachments

• kitchenFromFamilyRoom.jpg
    kitchenFromFamilyRoom.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 489
  • kitchen2.jpg
    kitchen2.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 492
Last edited:
Back