• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post a pic of your latest purchase

Yes - it is a full assembly and not drop in parts. The whole piece is machined aluminum and it is BEAUTIFUL to look at and extremely solid feel.

There is no debate that its the best shifter available for our cars.

I had a Techart shifter - throws were a good length but it was looser than my NSX was and no comparison to my old S2000.

The Numeric has three settings. I, and most, use the medium. The medium feels similar length to my Techart, similar to the 997 Short shifter, similar to most, but dramatically more solid. There is no play. It is like a rifle.

Best non performance mod I have ever done. Fits under the console perfectly too.

People are swapping out their other shift kits for this piece and raving and Ive yet to see a negative review.

maybe you would be kind enough to allow me to try it one day :)

i have the oem sport short shifter, personally i think its nice (esp compared to my friends oem c2s)

Yes - it is a full assembly and not drop in parts. The whole piece is machined aluminum and it is BEAUTIFUL to look at and extremely solid feel.

There is no debate that its the best shifter available for our cars.

I had a Techart shifter - throws were a good length but it was looser than my NSX was and no comparison to my old S2000.

The Numeric has three settings. I, and most, use the medium. The medium feels similar length to my Techart, similar to the 997 Short shifter, similar to most, but dramatically more solid. There is no play. It is like a rifle.

Best non performance mod I have ever done. Fits under the console perfectly too.

People are swapping out their other shift kits for this piece and raving and Ive yet to see a negative review.

LOL

lol i msged butter78 right away to tell him to buy a set. likely the final run for this beautiful item at the best pricing ive seen as well.

:smile:
attachment.php

[/QUOE]

- - - Updated - - -

these just came in the mail

attachment.php

fold-able aviators... never owned a pair of sunglasses that fold up before.

$(KGrHqFHJB8FH(uoc,Y!BR+VEGEwDg~~60_3.JPG

Last edited:
su7a8u4y.jpg

A lift for my toys, and a new toy!

12 feet should do it.

Tried to upload a picture but was unable to so it was a new clutch, motor mounts, starter, transmission, and steering wheel. A rather expensive month.

Cars bedamned!

Doesnt matter what Ive driven - my old awesome NSX or my currently awesome Pcar, they're all left in the garage ignored as long as I have the option of taking this to work.

SUPERMOTO!!!!!

Supermoto.jpg

Dave wanted to regain the manhood he lost after buying a porsche.... Hence the bike :D

Just picked up 800sq feet of bamboo hardwood. Loaded all 2800lbs myself :banghead:

uguda5ep.jpg

new home renos?!?

it reminds me of when i loaded my integra with like 500 lbs of tiles the week before i sold the car :)

Dave wanted to regain the manhood he lost after buying a porsche.... Hence the bike :D

Just picked up 800sq feet of bamboo hardwood. Loaded all 2800lbs myself :banghead:

uguda5ep.jpg

Cars bedamned!

Doesnt matter what Ive driven - my old awesome NSX or my currently awesome Pcar, they're all left in the garage ignored as long as I have the option of taking this to work.

SUPERMOTO!!!!!

View attachment 108046

Wow! Next thing you're going to want one of the cool pieces of metal like I've got attached to my collar bone!!!:rolleyes:

Cars bedamned!

SUPERMOTO!!!!!

View attachment 108046

What are your thoughts on this? I have been contemplating on getting one for a while. But don't know if I want to sell my GSXR for one.

I chose a supermoto because I was looking for a crazy fun city commuter. It is definitely that and I have really only been riding it for 2 weeks before the ice showed up.

My commute to work is about 4 miles and the only highway miles on it are totally avoidable.

If you need a highway bike, supermotos are probably not your best choice. But if want something wicked fun for the city, I cant see how you can beat them.

I cant wait until spring to get it back out so I can learn how to ride it much better than now.

Back