• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post up Dem Hot Ass Shots!!!

IMG_0405.JPG

Haha....love that rim pokin out!

Haha....love that rim pokin out!

It's not poking out :tongue:! I don't know what happen but for some reason this picture that was taking with my phone and it's making my rear tires look very stretch. Not poking but VERY stretch. If you look at the other picture which i did a phootshoot on it look totally different from the one i took with my phone :confused:

Picture taking with my cell phone...

IMG_0405.JPG

Picture from the photoshoot... Now that's pretty FLUSH :wink:

rear011.jpg

My '94

-DREW-

Also look at this picture. Even this picture doesn't look that stretch.

BC21.JPG

Are you kidding? Your front and rear sidewalls look like they are at a 45 degree angle! That may not be Omega1 poke, but that is definitely poke.

Last edited:
Are you kidding? Your front and rear sidewalls look like they are at a 45 degree angle! That may not be Omega1 poke, but that is definitely poke.

Lol....haha....and my CCW's and 295's tuck ;) And Caroline-NSX, to see rim in an "ass shot" you're poking bro.....ain't no shame. Love the look:biggrin:

Stretch city..... bleh! And get your camber fixed!

WPPro posted pics of your shoot on FB:

297003_414965145207784_1762233423_n.jpg

Cool :cool:

I guess if that's what you call "POKE" :smile:!

Lol....haha....and my CCW's and 295's tuck ;) And Caroline-NSX, to see rim in an "ass shot" you're poking bro.....ain't no shame. Love the look:biggrin:

I'm not a shame trust me :wink:

Stretch city..... bleh! And get your camber fixed!

Definitely stretch! Camber is fine the way it is :tongue:

You are def. poking. Its not a bad thing, embrace the poke!

I guess I am. I still have plenty of room under the fenders for some wider tires. Ordering some new wider tires anyways, maybe that will help with the "POKE" :smile:

I should of stick with my original sizes that I had before on my last set of wheels, OWELL :tongue:

Nice ass Ed........:redface:

Back