• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Track days..
2z83urr.jpg

Are your wheels bronze or orange? Hard to tell under that light. Unique setup BTW [emoji106]. Really good to see owners bringing new things to the table. For a while there people were all doing the same mods lol.

Actually they are a frozen red anodized, here is a better shot.
IMG_20141102_154803_153.jpg

Your sett'n standards 4sure. Awesome job.Can't wh8 2get my kite fenders & hope they look as good as yours....
Thanks!! We will get some better pics up after SEMA, still have a lot of fine tuning to do, we built the car in 3 days thanks to my painter procrastinating. Here is a shot of the rear.IMG_20141102_092532_721.jpg

Thanks!! We will get some better pics up after SEMA, still have a lot of fine tuning to do, we built the car in 3 days thanks to my painter procrastinating. Here is a shot of the rear.View attachment 118294
Do you have any room to get more aggressive as far as rim width?Car looks good Bro....

Last edited:
Do you have any room to get more aggressive as far as rim width?Car looks good Bro....

Thanks, I am running a 19x11 et15 with 285/30r19 rear and 18x9.5 et30 with 245/35r18 front. We just got the car together so I haven't had time to put any miles on this setup. This is.what i feel is a great balance for a widebody NSX. The kit is 28mm wider each side, so plenty of room for a 12" rear if you wanted. The front is maxxed with a 9.5 front on 245, perfect amount of stretch front and rear. IMG_20141104_174534_793.jpg

looking good Nim. I didn't know you were still around. Never see you any more.

Thanks Roger.. Yeah I'm still around, I just have a 5 month old daughter now. I've been lurking the NorCal section here in prime for coffee meets or something for the last few months but unfortunately there is always a schedule conflict. I hope to see everyone soon again.

Thanks, I am running a 19x11 et15 with 285/30r19 rear and 18x9.5 et30 with 245/35r18 front. We just got the car together so I haven't had time to put any miles on this setup. This is.what i feel is a great balance for a widebody NSX. The kit is 28mm wider each side, so plenty of room for a 12" rear if you wanted. The front is maxxed with a 9.5 front on 245, perfect amount of stretch front and rear. View attachment 118303 .
Would that 19x12 be flush or stretched? My fenders will be 25vs28mm. I would love 19x12 but do not want the stretched/rim exposed lip look.Undecided rather to go with a spacer or order 18x9 vs my current 18x8.5 front wheel. Suggestions?Thanks and I look 4wrd2 some hot shots of NSX when SEMA is over.

- - - Updated - - -

More yellow please, nice captures. It would look nice stanced around the leaves changing/fall.

Would that 19x12 be flush or stretched? My fenders will be 25vs28mm. I would love 19x12 but do not want the stretched/rim exposed lip look.Undecided rather to go with a spacer or order 18x9 vs my current 18x8.5 front wheel. Suggestions?Thanks and I look 4wrd2 some hot shots of NSX when SEMA is over.

Stretch depends on what tire you want to run. Also, how flush you want the wheel to sit with the fender will dictate how wide of a wheel you can run. When you get your fenders let me know, I can help you out with the measurements.

Back