• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Nsx%201.jpg

Nsx2%281%29.jpg

Quick pics when walking away.

Moses, The car looks great.

@doh!

PERFECTION

Oh far from it but I'm truly humbled and thank you.

My NSX at SEMA 2014. This project has been a long 8 year project of collecting parts and networking with old friends and making new ones. I'm truly thankful to everyone that has supported my passion for this project. I believe this is the only car ever been built in North America proudly outfitted with such parts. Enjoy everyone.

Read more about it at http://www.drivingline.com/2014/11/sema-2014-still-the-one-mugen-nsx/

mugen_nsx_acura4_zps8ef4cb61.jpg

Car looks fantastic Chad...Love it!!

San Diego Bay

Attachments

• IMG_3200.jpg
    IMG_3200.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_2957.jpg
    IMG_2957.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 182
My NSX at SEMA 2014. This project has been a long 8 year project of collecting parts and networking with old friends and making new ones. I'm truly thankful to everyone that has supported my passion for this project. I believe this is the only car ever been built in North America proudly outfitted with such parts. Enjoy everyone.

Read more about it at http://www.drivingline.com/2014/11/sema-2014-still-the-one-mugen-nsx/

mugen_nsx_acura4_zps8ef4cb61.jpg

This is my dream build!! 10 years to find all those parts?!!! Amazing dedication to keep the same theme over such a long period of time.

Ahah the setup is parking lights :D Lots of them, makes for interesting lighting isnt it.. And it's just a hand held shot (so no HDR here), taken quickly at night before returning home after a convention i attended to. Lens is a Leica that has a good rendering of micro details and smooth transition to fuzzy backgrounds, gives that 3D pop. I admit i do some HDR shots too that look a bit like this, but in that case i didnt need to go through that process.

Last edited:
Ahah the setup is parking lights :D Lots of them, makes for interesting lighting isnt it.. And it's just a hand held shot (so no HDR here), taken quickly at night before returning home after a convention i attended to. Lens is a Leica that has a good rendering of micro details and smooth transition to fuzzy backgrounds, gives that 3D pop. I admit i do some HDR shots too that look a bit like this, but in that case i didnt need to go through that process.

I have a black NSX but I always liked Kaiser silver...just couldn't find one. I ended up getting a Tungsten Grey Ford to satisfy that color in my garage. Your NSX looks fantastic in that color.

Wow impressive, tell me you did no post processing and I'll consider you genius (or very lucky). I tend to be the latter.

Back