• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

@Bear: good photography is all about getting luck on your side ;) I always shoot RAW so there is always post processing of course, that's the most important part (pressing the shutter, anyone can do) - for that photo there's a bit of contrast and clarity, nothing out of ordinary. That park is very well lit.

@bzyrice: should be no issue, it's hosted on smugmug maybe you have a filter (at work maybe ?)
[MENTION=12876]TomCat[/MENTION]: thanks mate, it was really hard to find and quite expensive ;)

Last edited:
Oh ok I was using tapatalk.. It wasn't working with that app on my phone.. Went to safari on my phone and it works! Car does look great!

Should be done by tomorrow :biggrin:

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 1,289
Last edited:
A closer look at my light design. Sorry my car needs a couple things so I was unable to get it out of the garage. Too busy to even look at this thing haha.

Lights off
DSC_6897.jpg

Lights on
DSC_6953.jpg

DSC_6885_.jpg

Blinker
DSC_6941.jpg

That interior looks amazing Rick, nice work!

thanks man, love what you did with the light design too :)

Hass: I see you have big plans for that interior! So much space and a lot of potential...hehe

Just getting my baby back from LarryB…

So nice I decided to take her for a spin...ended up stopping at Taco Bell for a bite to eat.

10427292_10152943516751518_2545439711569486834_n.jpg

Back