• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

15049_10151716185165845_712012325_n.jpg
my NSX I come from quebec to Saguenay lac st-jean !!! :)

If that were a Corvette it would be the nicest one ever made.

And yes, reducing NSX to "X" is lazy, childish and misleading. When I hear "Want to see a pic if my X?" I'm thinking I'm about to see some compromising nude images of a past partner...

Oh, and here's the latest pic:

nsx_ramp2.jpg

DSC07641.jpg

Last edited:
I like the GTC style better although I like both. Diddly did you recently get these? Because I can't get a hold of Richard. How did you get in touch with him?

I decided to "cut" my diffuser around the clusters so the clusters show through better even when off. I like it better it gives it a more modern updated less "flat" look. You can see the clusters shining through the red lens on the one in the back well. Those pen marks... It is what is to be cut in the second one.

Diddy you may want to call me I have some advice for you if you are going to attempt this yourself. There are some flaws with the way his instructs you to do this, I found better solutions. I am also not using his provided gum or the factory glue, that stuff is a mess and removal for a repair will be another nightmare. I used clear GE outdoor silicone that cuts and removes easily in one piece.

I see you are using 02 tails. You don't have to cut the diffuser to get the turn signals in. It looks better NOT to have individual LED's show through the oval IMO, opposite of the GTC clusters. So don't do that cut. They fit behind the factory diffuser no problem. Start a new thread if you want so we don't pollute this one,

Last edited:
I like the GTC style better although I like both. Diddly did you recently get these? Because I can't get a hold of Richard. How did you get in touch with him?

I decided to "cut" my diffuser around the clusters so the clusters show through better even when off. I like it better it gives it a more modern updated less "flat" look. You can see the clusters shining through the red lens on the one in the back well. Those pen marks... It is what is to be cut in the second one.

Diddy you may want to call me I have some advice for you if you are going to attempt this yourself. There are some flaws with the way his instructs you to do this, I found better solutions. I am also not using his provided gum or the factory glue, that stuff is a mess and removal for a repair will be another nightmare. I used clear GE outdoor silicone that cuts and removes easily in one piece.

I see you are using 02 tails. You don't have to cut the diffuser to get the turn signals in. It looks better NOT to have individual LED's show through the oval IMO, opposite of the GTC clusters. So don't do that cut. They fit behind the factory diffuser no problem. Start a new thread if you want so we don't pollute this one,

just sent you a pm.

NICE PICS!! I just cross posted them on facebook. Synth you got too many stickers on man. You are all about the clean look. You have one at the top and one at the bottom of the front windshield. And one on the back. Too many.

Back