• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PRE-PREG Carbon Fiber autoclave processed parts for NSX to be made !

Casper91 said:
So with this in mind, why am I reading hostility into your response.
There is obviously more to this story. So far all I know for sure is that Parker has had at least one unhappy customer, and that a credit card company sided with him not once but twice. I took Parkers answer to be a quick one, not a detailed deposition as to the disputed transaction.

I would still like to see the quality of the product.
I understand Igors warnings but don't know enough of his details to make any decision. Buyer Beware.

The parts i bought from me was not from IPTmotorsports.com

it was a personal product on my past NSX.

they were carbon fiber side ducts.

those parts wer horrible quality !!!!
THOSE WERE NOT IPT PARTS

if you got to our website you will see that we currently do not offer anythig for a NSX.

i gurantee you we have the best qaulity carbon fiber products availble because we do it the right way we do not cheap it.

parker

www.iptmotorsports.com

www.nsxtraderonline.com

Current list

1. rear vent (12 people intrested)
2. Dash (center console) (4 people intrested)
3. canards for stock bumber
4. stock intake box like comptech but make it cheaper
5. door sills
6. gas lever
7. instrument cluster surround
8. interior door handles

added to the list Casper91

PArker Daniel

www.iptmotorsports.com
www.nsxtraderonline.com

IPT NSX said:
I never recieved the parts back from IGOR
To those who are interested in your products, this explaination is much more satisfying than your first one. I would not have bother replying had you included this one statement in your response to Igor.

IPT NSX said:
as a member of this forum a NSX owner this is unbelievable. I did not start this post to get flamed. Or have my business practices questioned.
This is a flame? :p Other than Igor, not a single person said anything negative about you. I thought your reply Igor’s accusation was insufficient. That’s very different from a flame.

IPT NSX said:
Sure I never recieved the parts back from IGOR !

This is not right

www.iptmotorsports.com has had a flawless record for 5 years running.

one guy makes a statement on my business practices and that is it.

as a member of this forum a NSX owner this is unbelievable. I did not start this post to get flamed. Or have my business practices questioned.

I started this part to help some of you owners get some parts that you want in Carbon fiber.

It was a personal part that was on my past NSX that i sold to him and I never got them back that is it.

As a merchant you have no idea how chargebacks are they are a pain and take along time to go through.

each charge back takes 90 days to resolve one way or another that they investigate very well.

180 days later they had figured out that IGOR never sent the parts back like was said.

So that was it the dispute was closed in the CC companys eyes.

After the 180 days the 200.00 got returned back to me. because when someone charges you back they pull that the disputed amount from your bank account.

This may not have been resolved in IGORS eyes but this was handled by the CC comapany and investigated and closed.

This will not be explained anymore because this matter has nothing to do with this thread.

Keep the PMS coming up to 12 request for the rear vent now :)

PArker Daniel

www.ipmotorsports.com
www.nsxtraderonline.com

Parker I did send parts back to You and I have proof you rscived
I never dispute charges , because I paid with PAYPAL
I left many masages and You never return any of them
Igor

Current list (updated)

1. rear vent (15 people intrested)
2. Dash (center console) (7 people intrested)
4. stock intake box like comptech but make it cheaper (3)
5. door sills (4)
6. gas lever (2)
7. instrument cluster surround (6)
8. interior door handles (4)
9. seam covers (1)

Kepp the pms coming or post

estimates of price will be coming tomorow on some of these parts

thanks

parker daniel

www.iptmotorsports.com
www.nsxtraderonline.com

Parts I want.

Gimme these please!
attachment.php

Interest in following, 1,2,4,5,6,8
Also the long piece on both driver and passenger side door where all the window switches are at.

Current list (updated)

1. rear vent (17 people intrested)
2. Dash (center console) (9 people intrested)
4. stock intake box like comptech but make it cheaper (4)
5. door sills (6)
6. gas lever (3)
7. instrument cluster surround (7)
8. interior door handles (5)
9. seam covers (1)
10. Windshild Garnish (15)

Got a bunch of PMS for winshild garnish ! added it to the list

parker daniel

www.iptmotorsports.com
www.nsxtraderonline.com

I have thought of a part that everyone needs replaced, but noone has created/offered an after market alternative. Taaahhhh-Daaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!

dashcrack2.jpg

I have yet to find an NSX that has this piece intact. It would be nice to have a replacement that is stronger and updates the looks of the car big time. The upside: everyone needs it and you have no competition. The downside: how many of you guys are willing to go this far to replace this part? A show of hands please!

Juice said:
I have thought of a part that everyone needs replaced, but noone has created/offered an after market alternative. Taaahhhh-Daaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!

dashcrack2.jpg

I have yet to find an NSX that has this piece intact. It would be nice to have a replacement that is stronger and updates the looks of the car big time. The upside: everyone needs it and you have no competition. The downside: how many of you guys are willing to go this far to replace this part? A show of hands please!

I would love to replace this part if I can :D

Re: Parts I want.

Juice said:
Gimme these please!
attachment.php
Yes give us these- seem cover/ long thin piece pictured.
Instead of just the small piece around the gas door lever, make the whole parts that extends back ~14"s.

Shumdit said:
I think you can dispute charges paid with Paypal. Is that not correct?
Unfortunatly PAypal is a pain in the a** when it comes to disputes, if it is more than 30 days, you need A LOT OF LUCK.
I would like to see the two involved parties resolve the issue, but not in this forum. To the best of my knowledge nobody else has had any issues with ipt and it looks like they may make nice products.
Just my $.02

Edgemts said:
Unfortunatly PAypal is a pain in the a** when it comes to disputes, if it is more than 30 days, you need A LOT OF LUCK.
I would like to see the two involved parties resolve the issue, but not in this forum. To the best of my knowledge nobody else has had any issues with ipt and it looks like they may make nice products.
Just my $.02

I SECOND THAT!!!

Back