• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PRE-PREG Carbon Fiber autoclave processed parts for NSX to be made !

STLNSX said:
This is the 2nd time IPT has "stroked" us about carbon fiber parts. same thing happened last time.. promised the world, and stopped responding.

I did a search and couldn't find that 1st time :confused: or he was using a different name, happened somewhere else?

STLNSX said:
This is the 2nd time IPT has "stroked" us about carbon fiber parts. same thing happened last time.. promised the world, and stopped responding.

I guess he's just too busy with making Mazda pieces to deal with us!

STLNSX said:

Well, as far as I am concerned IPT is 'persona non grata' around here now. I mean, how stupid does someone have to be to have a large pool of NSX owners ready to buy parts, and then they just stop responding to the promises for prices and parts. Hey IPT.....you blew it!! Nice job. Do not come back again. :mad:

This might be a little pre-mature,but I am meeting a fellow this week about making some of these parts.I don't want to step on anyones feet,but it seems like IPT_nsx has walked away.Doesn't Procar Specials make the rear window vent and SOS make the instrument surround and center console?Anyway I will see if I can get some of these parts done at a decent price.I will let you all know ASAP.
Thanks.
Stacy

Last edited:
stacy'snsx said:
This might be a little pre-mature,but I am meeting a fellow this week about making some of these parts.I don't want to step on anyones feet,but it seems like IPT_nsx has walked away.Doesn't Procar Specials make the rear window vent and SOS make the instrument surround and center console?Anyway I will see if I can get some of these parts done at a decent price.I will let you all know ASAP.
Thanks.
Stacy

I think we are all still interested, we just need someone to make the parts. :frown:

I know one thing theses things probably aren't going to be cheap(just a guess).I was in touch 5 mins ago with my friend who will work with me on this,he's on his way right now.Hopefully he will make it tonight,we have had a huge amount of rain today.FLOODS EVERYWHERE.Getting around is tough with all the street closures and traffic.I will again let you know any information ASAP.As far as IPT_NSX I believe he was also under the name of moldedcarbon.(check there as well)He may still be interested in doing this still.
Stacy

ON HOLD FOR THE POST BELOW.
He says he's coming through,I don't want to step on feet.
I am prepared to go if something falls through.
Goodluck IPT_NSX Good crowd on this one!

Last edited:
Hello,

Sorry we have Just been finishing up other projects.

One week from now we would like to start on the NSX parts !!!

We just finished up the Supra Twin Turbo OEM style spark plug cover We had 122 Pre buys for this part.

iptmotorsports_1823_2254223

iptmotorsports_1823_2367404

iptmotorsports_1823_2504850

iptmotorsports_1823_2594550

iptmotorsports_1823_2699083

iptmotorsports_1823_2844828

iptmotorsports_1823_2955316

Picture of back side to show this 100% <a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=carbon%20fiber" onmouseover="window.status='carbon fiber'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">carbon fiber</a> Autoclaved processed !

iptmotorsports_1823_3026753

We would like to start another thread with PRE-BUY information so you can get your orders in.

Parts we are going to make first.

1. Rear Vent Will look identical to factory Vent 700.00 Shipped after prebuy goes up to 850.00

2. Winshield Garnish 235.00 Shipped after pre-buy it will go up to 325.00

3. Door Sill Garnish to go over factory piece 215.00 Shipped after pre buy it will go up to 310.00

We Have done several Pre-orders in the past on other forums They have all been successful and I think this one can be as well. you will save money if you do the pre-buy parts will go up once parts start shipping

I will post up the links to order later tonight.

Thse parts will take about 6 weeks to produce or shorter. when you make the order you CC# will NOT BE CHARGED !!!!

Untill the parts actually ship!

any question please e-mail me

thanks

parker daniel

P.S. also once again sorry for not coming to the prime to update this thread we have just been so busy with the other projects.

I miss this place LOL :)

www.iptms.com
www.nsxtraderonline.com

stacy'snsx said:
OK guys I am going ahead with the rear vent.I received enough e-mails this morning to warrant me to go ahead.It seems there is alot of people who want to work with me on this.I am starting tonight and will keep you posted.Hopefully we won't encounter any problems.
Stacy

Stacy....did you say that the rear vent will not look identical to the OEM piece? What will be different again? I just want to have an idea. Thanks. :)

So who is making this IPT or stacey

We got 8 orders last night for the rear vent and

4 orders for the windshiled garnish

Stacy if you want to take this over let me know so i can cancel the other orders and send them to you.

thanks

parker

www.iptms.com
www.nsxtraderonline.com

Last edited:
why don't we just keep both?

I went for stacy's rear vent, because his rear vent is without the cross braces.

IPT_NSX has assured me of these parts being produced.He said he had already 8 or 9 people place an order so let him do it. I feel bad,kinda in between a rock and a hard place!I have people who want me to do this,yet I feel it should be left to one of the two doing it.I just want to see it get done for these loyal NSX Prime people.Obviously as quick as possible at a decent price!My heart tells me to let Parker or Procar do this,so c'mon guys lets get it done.I will again hold off and I will private message the people back that responded to me.
Sorry just feel it isn't my deal!
I am not here to cause conflict but rather to benefit the people within'.Like I said in a previous post alot of these parts are available already from numerous suppliers and again sorry(I am just a little to eager).I just have a passion for building these things.
Good-luck all and look for future products from me as well.
Stacy

Last edited:
stacy'snsx said:
IPT_NSX has assured me of these parts being produced.He said he had already 8 or 9 people place an order so let him do it. I feel bad,kinda in between a rock and a hard place!I have people who want me to do this,yet I feel it should be left to one of the two doing it.I just want to see it get done for these loyal NSX Prime people.Obviously as quick as possible at a decent price!My heart tells me to let Parker or Procar do this,so c'mon guys lets get it done.I will again hold off and I will private message the people back that responded to me.
Sorry just feel it isn't my deal!
I am not here to cause conflict but rather to benefit the people within'.Like I said in a previous post alot of these parts are available already from numerous suppliers and again sorry(I am just a little to eager).I just have a passion for building these things.
Good-luck all and look for future products from me as well.
Stacy

Stacy.....no need to apologize for anything. You were picking up the ball that IPT dropped.

Sorry IPT, but being gone for that long with NO replies while the promise had been made to get us pricing and availablility does not bode well for your reliability. It looks like you only came back when you realized that someone else may make the parts that YOU had promised. I do hope that that was just a one time thing though, as I would love to see these parts actually made and delivered.

Meeyatch1 said:
Stacy....did you say that the rear vent will not look identical to the OEM piece? What will be different again? I just want to have an idea. Thanks. :)

Stacy's: no cross brace just mesh

Procar's: possibly 2 versions
1: only one cross brace and mesh
2: no cross brace just mesh

IPT's: exactly OEM

SNDSOUL said:
what are the prices respectively? thanks

Stacy's: $560 (Stacy will only produce when IPT fail to deliver)

Procar’s: no price yet, but will probably be on the high side

IPT's: was for $700 now down to $600. (price may go up after prebuy order)

Development Is allready in Progress We are not going to fail to deliver We never have on any pre-buy

Ready for Pre-Buy

http://store.yahoo.com/iptmotorsports/acura.html

Here is the link to order (10 Rear vents have been pre-ordered so far)

Remember WE WILL NOT CHARGE YOU CC# UNtill the parts ship This is more a reserve on your parts.

Thanks Parker

Back