• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pricing

I wanted to change the oil in my NSX, so I called my local Dealer, they wanted $34.95 for the filter, so I called Hertrich Acura in New Castle Delaware, they had one for $22.
I went there with the NSX. (It was beautiful in the east today)
The dealership is being remodeled, so it took me a little driving to find where to go. The NSX salesman saw me.

He came to me, asking me if I had interest in the new one,I said , yes, but I'm not ready yet. He said they really need to move the 2 they have.

They have 2, both sitting in a service shop they are sharing with the Hyundai shop next door while their shop is being remodeled. They are squeezed in there.
One is black thet was ordered but the customer got sick and can no longer take it. The other is white.

The point of this long winded story is; there are 2 in New Castle Delaware that I am certain can be had for less than MSRP.

Hope this helps someone who is ready to pull the trigger.
http://www.hertrichacura.com/

PM me if you would like more info on my conversation, or would like me to deliver the car to you free of charge.

Could you pm me more info on the cars/conversation please? Thank you!

I wanted to change the oil in my NSX, so I called my local Dealer, they wanted $34.95 for the filter, so I called Hertrich Acura in New Castle Delaware, they had one for $22.
I went there with the NSX. (It was beautiful in the east today)
The dealership is being remodeled, so it took me a little driving to find where to go. The NSX salesman saw me.

He came to me, asking me if I had interest in the new one,I said , yes, but I'm not ready yet. He said they really need to move the 2 they have.

They have 2, both sitting in a service shop they are sharing with the Hyundai shop next door while their shop is being remodeled. They are squeezed in there.
One is black thet was ordered but the customer got sick and can no longer take it. The other is white.

The point of this long winded story is; there are 2 in New Castle Delaware that I am certain can be had for less than MSRP.

Hope this helps someone who is ready to pull the trigger.
http://www.hertrichacura.com/

PM me if you would like more info on my conversation, or would like me to deliver the car to you free of charge.

Could you PM me more information please? I can't figure out how to send you a PM.

It is funny how sometimes newer is not better.

Kevin

Did you just say the "new NSX" isn't better than a 00 NSX...:confused:

Did you just say the "new NSX" isn't better than a 00 NSX...:confused:

Nope, not "just"; I said that about 11 months ago.

Didn't like the new NSX, didn't have the same excitement to me that the old one did. It was a personal opinion, I don't expect others to share the same opinion. It is a great car and I am happy for anyone that has one.

Nope, not "just"; I said that about 11 months ago.

Didn't like the new NSX, didn't have the same excitement to me that the old one did. It was a personal opinion, I don't expect others to share the same opinion. It is a great car and I am happy for anyone that has one.
I share your opinion. New car is a drag racing Prius.�� JM2C I could be wrong.

I share your opinion. New car is a drag racing Prius.�� JM2C I could be wrong.

I think you have to spend some time with the new car to appreciate it. They are just different. New car is really growing on me but I wouldn't sell the old one and in fact I am still modding and buying parts for the old car and look forward to swapping back and forth whenever I feel like 1 over the other. The only drawback so far is the new car is 5 or 6 inches wider and when I park it at the gym/trader joes/sams club etc I'm closer to other vehicles than I like as the spots are usually too small to begin with

I think you have to spend some time with the new car to appreciate it. They are just different. New car is really growing on me but I wouldn't sell the old one and in fact I am still modding and buying parts for the old car and look forward to swapping back and forth whenever I feel like 1 over the other. The only drawback so far is the new car is 5 or 6 inches wider and when I park it at the gym/trader joes/sams club etc I'm closer to other vehicles than I like as the spots are usually too small to begin with
Parking spaces are much larger here in Florida,:wink:

Back