• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prospeed Hi-Flow Catalytic Converters

Re: PROSPEED Hi-Flow Catalytic Converters!

Been 2 months, any updates. Thanks

PM sent! :smile:

All first batch orders are done and the second batch are on their way! They will arrive shortly! Thanks for your patience guys.

Two months? :eek: Brian, which batch am I in?

You ordered your cat last week? All 91-94 cats are going out this week. So you should be receiving them shortly. I also haven't forgotten about the spark plugs you inquired about.

Thanks everyone for being patient!

Last edited:

i just read the entire thread and please forgive the ignorant question:

weren't these cats supposed to be an alternative to random cats at a lower price? from what i can tell the price is the same (even with distributor's markup), weight is the same (within a pound) and power gain is the same (and random's look a bit better). yes, you can tell me to piss off and go buy random's product but thats not the point. i was hoping that these would sell at lower price.

Last edited by a moderator:

weren't these cats supposed to be an alternative to random cats at a lower price? from what i can tell the price is the same (even with distributor's markup), weight is the same (within a pound) and power gain is the same (and random's look a bit better). yes, you can tell me to piss off and go buy random's product but thats not the point. i was hoping that these would sell at lower price.

Yes, You are right. We were priced at $625 retail and at a Group buy price of $575. I'm not sure if you remember though buy SOS originally sold the Random Technology cats at $679 for the set with gaskets and hardware. After we offered the cats for the 91-94 and the 95-99 not too long after SOS lowered their price to $589 but you need to add an additional 53.70 for the gaskets. I have only offered our high flow cats at $575 which is still lower then $589 + $35.70. I will continue to offer them for $575.
I can't control what SOS does it is their right to change their pricing. Also my 95+ cats are $550 while SOS sells them for $599. So again my cats are cheaper. Everything else you mention is your personal opinion and I respect that. Now go buy random's product! :tongue: j/k

Yes, You are right. We were priced at $625 retail and at a Group buy price of $575. I'm not sure if you remember though buy SOS originally sold the Random Technology cats at $679 for the set with gaskets and hardware. After we offered the cats for the 91-94 and the 95-99 not too long after SOS lowered their price to $589 but you need to add an additional 53.70 for the gaskets. I have only offered our high flow cats at $575 which is still lower then $589 + $35.70. I will continue to offer them for $575.
I can't control what SOS does it is their right to change their pricing. Also my 95+ cats are $550 while SOS sells them for $599. So again my cats are cheaper. Everything else you mention is your personal opinion and I respect that. Now go buy random's product! :tongue: j/k

You ordered your cat last week? All 91-94 cats are going out this week. So you should be receiving them shortly. I also haven't forgotten about the spark plugs you inquired about.

Thanks everyone for being patient!

Brian,

'Pm'ed you a number of times. Thanks for the eventual response above. I look forward to receiving your great cats.

Cheers

sheesh.....I was in the first group buy......where are my cats?

you haven't received your HFCs yet? that's really odd.

Re: Prospeed Hi-Flow Catalytic Converters!

Hmmmmhhhhh.... I hope we will be able to get the thing before Hari Raya (early October). It's the only part left before I install my headers (yes, it's here already) and exhaust.

Btw, IsR, you have PM.

Re: Prospeed Hi-Flow Catalytic Converters!

Hmmmmhhhhh.... I hope we will be able to get the thing before Hari Raya (early October). It's the only part left before I install my headers (yes, it's here already) and exhaust.

Btw, IsR, you have PM.

Both have PMs!

Back